EPILOGUE: Fly away to what you want to make

A/N: THIS IS IT! I have loved writing every single chapter of this story, even when I wasn't sure where it was going

A/N: THIS IS IT! I have loved writing every single chapter of this story, even when I wasn't sure where it was going. Thank you all, again, for coming on this journey with me with these two love birds. I adore you all, and your support for this story means everything <3 Please enjoy a very fluffy, smutty, and funny chapter that I had a blast writing today.

CW: Smut, dirty talking Bucky, daddy kink, LOTS OF FEELINGS.

"I'M SO EXCITEEEDDD!" Sam shouts as he grabs Bucky's shoulders while they're seated and waiting to go into the small chapel at City Hall. Charlotte cackles and Bucky shakes his head.

"You're so much."

"I'm not ENOUGH, man!" Sam exclaims. "Shit, this is exciting! When did you guys decide to do this?"

Bucky grins and laughs.

"About 45 minutes ago."

Charlotte smiles. She's nervous, but it's a good kind of nervous. She's holding a large bouquet of flowers that Jennifer picked up at a bodega along the way, and she's wearing the dress that Bucky bought her, fresh red lipstick, and a pair of sneakers. Her large poppy red jacket is folded neatly in her lap.

Bucky is in his blue dress shirt, dress pants, with his leather jacket overtop. Jennifer and David are seated next to them, chatting with Peter, who is dressed in a somewhat rumpled suit that he had to dig out of his closet and put on in a rush. His hair is a mess from taking off his Spider-Man cowl.

Sam is in his Captain America uniform. Apparently, he was in a meeting where he had to "flex" some of his influence.

"Number 493!" The woman calls. "You're up!"

Immediately, Jennifer and David rush Bucky and Charlotte as they stand.

"Let me take your coats!" Jennifer whispers as she grabs Charlotte's jacket and David takes off Bucky's leather one. Sam laughs while Peter is beaming. He looks exhausted. The poor kid probably needs a damn nap. Apparently, he was up most of the night helping Whistler make weapons, but he really wanted to be here for the wedding even though Bucky told him that he could stay home to get some rest.

They head toward the entrance of the small "chapel" - it's really just a tiny room with some flowers, the papers that they need to sign, and an officiant. His eyes widen when he sees how many people they're bringing in.

"Wow," he chuckles. "Usually, there's only two witnesses."

"We're not waiting outside," Sam replies as he gets his phone out and FaceTimes his sister. The officiant laughs.

Sam texted his sister, Sarah, when Bucky called him earlier, insisting that she be FaceTimed into their wedding. Sam flips the phone around and Sarah waves at them.

"HI!" She shouts. "CONGRATULATIONS!"

"Thank you," Bucky and Charlotte chuckle in unison.

"Hi, Sarah!" Bucky laughs.