Extra Notes - 23

Ending Note:
Locker Letters is a fanfiction that was never supposed to be finished and only got picked back up by chance. It's a fanfiction I've grown to deeply appreciate, despite everything I may dislike about it. It's funny that my least popular fanfiction on the MomoJirou tag is quite easily my most positively received one.

This isn't the end of Locker Letters, this is just the end of that chapter for Momo and Jirou. I won't be making a sequel story nor will I be making a side story telling it mainly from Momo's perspective. The most I will do is write a drabble or oneshot connected to the Locker Letters universe that will be posted at some point in my “Drabbles and Oneshots” fanfiction.

For now, if you want more Locker Letters content, you can read this entire chapter to learn about some easter eggs and fun facts, as well as the deleted scenes and rewrites that didn't make it to the final cut. Feel free to ask me questions about Locker Letters if you have any. Whether it's about what pet names they use for each other, or how I even came up with this fanfiction in the first place.

-

Locker Letters Easter eggs and Fun facts
Count how many easter eggs and fun facts you noticed.

Chapter 01: Jirou has seat number 12 in My Hero Academia, which translates to Momo's locker, locker 12J. The J is a reference to Jirou's last initial.
Chapter 01: Jirou's locker is 7H, which stands for her midterm ranking where she ranked 7th of her class. It could also reference to Denki's seat number, 7. Though the letter had no meaning in the first place, we can also see it as a reference to the creator of MHA, Horikoshi.
Chapter 02: Denki's locker is 12L. Though he only has the number 12 for plot reasons, the letter L is the 12th letter of the alphabet pulling reference to Jirou's seat number in the anime.
Chapter 03: Jirou and Momo call each other by their first initial, thinking it was the other's last initial. It was never made into a huge deal because the other never seemed to care.
Chapter 03: The color of Momo's note (red) is a reference to her mostly red hero costume.
Chapter 03: Jirou mentions not having enough time to spend time with her whole friend group, which is why some of them are absent in chapters where they're at the lunch table.
Chapter 05: The teacher referenced in Momo's letter is stated to be like a father figure. This is only a reference to Aizawa's dynamic with class 1-A aka Dadzawa.
Chapter 05: Denki is learning how to play the guitar from Jirou, a reference to the school festival arc.
Chapter 10: There's 10 sentences that are separated into 10 different lines. This brings reference to the chapter number. The first word on each line spells out a phrase. The phrase spelled out is "Face these feelings, start embracing the happiness that she desires."
Chapter 11: A scene in chapter 11 draws back to chapter 3. In chapter 3, Momo tells her head maid the lock was for a schoolmate, whereas for chapter 11 she tells her head maid that she was writing something for a friend.

Chapter 11: Momo walks by three people whose features, she dully notes to herself. The three people are Aoyama, Jirou, and Kinoko Komori.
Chapter 11: Momo's friend in highschool who's coping mechanism was making messed up and dark jokes is Todoroki.
Chapter 12: Jirou draws reference to the anime during her letter when talking about there being an alternative universe where they had superpowers.
Chapter 13: Bakugou looking confused as to who Momo Yaoyorozu was draws back to his scene in MHA where he didn't know his classmates’ name or quirks.
Chapter 13: Denki's line on both of them being humans draws back to when Jirou finally started warming up to Y.M. and opened up to Denki about it.
Chapter 15: The beginning with Jirou struggling to write her letter is a call back to Momo struggling to write a response letter feeling rather flirty.
Chapter 15: Momo's name with how it's written during Jirou's perspective changes depending on how she viewed her.
Chapter 15: Jirou's scene where she was telling Momo the truth draws back to the scene in MHA where Deku saves Bakugou from the slime monster where his legs seemed to move on its own.
Chapter 16: Kyouka's father watching people walk up the stairs with her daughter in tow, is also present in Chapter 13 as well as Chapter 17. This was intended to be a running gag.
Chapter 16: When Momo blushes while taking in Jirou's room, it's 100% referencing to when in the anime everyone was checking out each other's dorms and Momo just happens to blush while looking at Jirou's dorm