Kamuro

It happened after a sports festival. It would seem that everything is over, no matter whether it is a victory or a defeat, the main thing is that you can go back to your room and relax after a grueling day. I am sure that many students of this privileged high school were counting on this.

Unfortunately, I couldn't afford it now. I had to follow one girl to the special building of the school. I didn't know why I was doing this, or what was going on at all, but I had to go just to understand the situation. I had to find out what was going on, why I was being taken somewhere.

– Hey, can I ask a question?

– ...

Unfortunately, the girl in front of me didn't answer and just continued walking as if nothing had happened. I followed her further, but it was becoming more and more like a bad situation for me. I wouldn't want to fall into such an obvious trap, but did I have any choice?

– Hey, could you answer me?

The girl turned her head slightly in my direction, but did not slow down her step. She continued walking at the same pace as before. Although this time she was looking at me, so I was thinking about starting to talk.

– Why are we going to the special building?

– You'll see.

– Is that so?

I don't like it. In fact, I could just turn around right now and go to my dorm, but I was worried about how such a course of events could turn out for me. I wouldn't want to fall into the trap of another student without knowing about it in advance.

– Can I ask you one more question?

- What now?

– What's your name?

– ..??

In the look of those dark purple eyes, I caught something that she could not understand and realize my question immediately. This happens when a question becomes completely unexpected for you. Is it really that rare to be asked for a name?

– So what? Will you answer me?

– ...

We were still walking forward while she was silent. I was already starting to think that she definitely wouldn't want to answer me, but suddenly this girl slowed down her step. I wasn't sure if I should match her or slow down too, but I didn't have to do any of that.

When she turned around on the spot to face me, her beautiful long purple hair shot up for a second, as if she were a witch. I looked her straight in the eye and immediately stopped. She glared at me with a look that told me that we didn't have much time. But even with this strange lack of time, this girl still found a moment to stop.

– Kamuro.

– Kamuro?

– Yes, that's my name.

I was still surprised. She didn't look like a person who would throw her name around easily. I already had to think that she would not answer my question, but, thank Eris, everything turned out differently. Although, to be honest, there is no benefit from her name for me yet. I don't even know what class she's from.

– My name is Ayanokoji. Are you from Class A or C?

When I introduced myself, she didn't look surprised. She must have been told my name beforehand. In any case, I wanted to understand who was behind it. She is definitely not from Class B, because if Ichinose wanted to meet me, she would have come for me herself, or her messenger would have immediately said that I would meet her in a special building.

Two options remain: Class A and Class C. In the first case, there is Katsuragi and Sakayanagi. I have never met Sakayanagi, so most likely it is Katsuragi who wants to meet me. Although, knowing him, he would most likely have met me in person right away. There's also Ryuuen from Class C, but I wasn't quite sure. It was clear that he had focused his attention on our class after his defeat during the summer holidays. But it seemed to me that today all his attention was focused on Horikita. I even prepared some evidence to save her at the last moment, but...

Although there was also a tiny possibility that this girl named Kamuro could be from any grade of the second or even third year of study. If so, then my run at the end with Horikita-senpai attracted a lot of attention to my person.

– Why didn't you ask about Class B?

– I am sure that the Class B policy is quite different. They do things differently.

I had enough time to realize this. Of course, it is impossible to exclude the possibility that I made a mistake, and there is a secret group in Class B, into which trap I am now walking. Although such an outcome of events is very unlikely.

– Hmm...

She looked like she didn't know whether to answer my earlier question or not. At that moment, she looked at her phone and looked back. It looks like she got a message notification or something. Maybe we really should hurry up and there's no time for that? Although this girl didn't move, so I also stood still.

– What do you think? What class am I from?

Considering that in addition to my D class, there are eleven other classes in the school, my choice was quite difficult. Of course, if you remove all the unlikely variations, then I could only choose from classes A and C.

In any case, this question is quite unexpected, so I'm not sure if there is something behind it or not. Honestly, maybe this girl herself doesn't want to take me anywhere? After all, she may be a mere pawn who doesn't like to follow direct orders. Interesting.

– Can you give me a hint? Tell me, how many personal points do you have?

– Personal points?

Her gaze immediately turned frowning. I could literally feel her trying to kill me with her dark purple eyes. It was a little dangerous for me.

– It is not necessary to tell the exact number. Just tell me if you have more than 20-25 thousand of them or not?

When she was surprised, she just started looking at me like I was a fool. In her head, this question seemed to sound very stupid, but, in fact, it wasn't.

– Well, yes. I have more than 25 thousand points. And what will it give you?

– So you're from Class A.

- What? What makes you think that?

Her reaction didn't say that I guessed right, but I was almost sure of it. If she was from Ichinose's class, then most likely her personal points would be on Ichinose's account right now. The situation is similar with Ryuen and his class, but the way of doing things there is different. I haven't heard anything about Class A regarding the fact that they have someone who is responsible for collecting points.

– Classes C and B are afraid or trust their leaders so much that they give them their personal points.

– Maybe this happens in Class A too?

– Maybe. But, not only that, because Class A is divided into two militant factions. Tell me, is your leader Sakayanagi Arisu from Class A?

– ...

She paused, clearly considering my words. Of course, I could have made a mistake, but the probability of such an outcome was minimal. Most likely, I am right and now the second Class A leader is interested in me for some reason. Although only the most ordinary student from class D.