2. Flower shop

I asked professor Senju to get tome time to think about whether I would join his project or not. Due to the nature of the project, he was incredibly understanding and told me to take as much time as I needed to think.

The week after he asked me to join his project, professor Senju went to a conference that would last two weeks.

Those two weeks really made me realise exactly how much I needed him.

The lectures with him were always on Mondays before lunch, and we always ended up fucking each other in his office afterwards. Some weeks, he would even text me on the weekend to let me know exactly how much he wanted me. But now, there would be a two-week gap, and it left me dying of thirst.

I didn't understand how I could've gone twenty-three years without it. The thought of just one week without him inside of me was almost unbearable, but the day before he came home from that conference when he'd been gone close to a fortnight, I was almost weakened of longing. I came home from the library where I had studied, panting. As I pulled my trousers down, my cock was wet.

And I did something I had never done before.

I took my phone out and called him.

"Izuna, I have a meeting, I'll call you-"

"Fuck me", I panted, and he immediately fell silent as he realised what I was doing. "Baby, I can't wait for you to come home tomorrow. Fuck me."

I could hear his soft breaths down the line. He had never sucked my dick before, but hearing those breaths made me long for his lips over my tip, teasing it with the tip of his tongue.

"Excuse me", he said, and it took me a second to understand he was talking to the people in the meeting. Whoever had a meeting on a Saturday, anyway? "I'll be a minute."

I slid down the wall, grabbed myself, started beating.

"You listen to me, Izuna", he told me when he was alone.

"I'll do anything you say, professor."

He hissed.

"Izuna..." he groaned. "Don't speak to me like that when you're so far away. You'll drive me crazy."

"I would hate to drive you crazy, professor", I said.

"Now, listened to me. Stop masturbating."

"But-"

"Don't talk back to me", he interrupted. "I'll be home tomorrow. It's Sunday so the door to my apartment complex will be locked. You know the code and you have they key. You let yourself into my apartment at three pm. I want you already naked and stretched and ready to take me at four, when I come home. Do you understand me?"

My hand was trembling with desire to make myself come, but I forced myself not to.

"Yes", I breathed.

"Good", he said, and his voice softened. "Good boy."

"I miss you", I said.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"White shirt", I said.

"Fuuuck", he said.

"I had black trousers but I took them off when I came home."

"Where have you been?" he asked and I believed his voice hardened.

"In the library, studying."

"With whom?" professor Senju asked and I couldn't help but grin. Was he jealous?

"Oh, just a friend", I said casually. That wasn't true; I had been alone but I really liked teasing him.

Professor Senju hissed.