3. The donor's will

I had expected him to take me immediately, to take advantage of my stretched state and just shove himself inside of me.

He didn't.

Instead, he crawled over the bed, still fully clothed, his shoes still on, and took me into his mouth.

I was taken completely by surprise. I leaned my head back as he bobbed his head up and down, up and down, moaning.

I had never heard him moan before.

I, however, was screaming.

The sensation was so different compared to a hand, softer and wetter and more all-encompassing. And professor Senju was, without a doubt, incredibly skilled. He twirled his tongue, deep-throated, licked at the top and pressed with his lips until I came into his mouth, blushing as I screamed, not daring to watch. I wondered if he would spit or swallow, but to my astonishment he grabbed my cheeks, forced them open, and kissed me, letting me eat myself. 

I took it. I took it for him, just like I would take anything for him.

He looked down on me, eyes dark, his gaze boring into my brain.

"Professor Senju..." I breathed, my mouth sticky.

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and I could see he was pulsing, the veins bulging. He grabbed my legs, pulled them above my head, put his tip towards me. He didn't break eye contact as he penetrated me and started moving, hitting my prostrate for each soft thrust.

We had sex for a long time, me moaning, him grunting, his eyes on mine but from time to time taking a break to look at his dick going in and out, in and out.

"Say my name", he demanded.

"W... What?"

He connected our foreheads.

"Say my name."

"P- Professor Senju?" I said pathetically.

"No. My real name", he demanded.

"Ha... Ha..." I began, then looked to the side. I had never said his name before. "I can't."

"Do it", he said. "Or I'll fail you in my class."

"Hashi..." I whispered, barely audible.

"I didn't hear you."

"Hashi!"

"Again!!"

"Hashi!! Aaahhhhhh!!"

I came again, taken completely by surprise, and he roared as he came, too, filling me up, his body convulsing. I had never seen him get an orgasm like that before, and when he was done, he connected our foreheads again, exhausted.

"You filthy whore", he said softly. "You utterly disgusting piece of trash. Look at you, being a slut for your professor. Daring to speak his name."

I put my arms around his neck playfully, kissed him on his lips.

"I'll do it", I said.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, a confused look on his face.

I tried to shut Madara's voice out of my head.

"I'll join your research project."

It would decide the pathway of the rest of my life in a way I could never have anticipated.