#63

-Who do you start a polyamorous  relationship with?-

Aries: Jane the killer, Mary, and Clockwork. (They are all canonly lesbians so if your not lesbian or a girl, steal from another sign.)

Taurus: Mr.FrownyFace, Bloody Painter, Dr.Smiley, and Jeff The Killer.

([[{-Fun fact: Mr.FrownyFace is cannonly Polyamorous and has had more that 3 other partners in one relationship, I'm currently the 5th person in my relationship. -}]])

Gemini: Jason the Toymaker, Eyeless Jack, the Chess Master, and Masky/Tim. (Btw EJs gay so if your a girl steal another pasta like jeff bc hes bisexual i think.)

Cancer:  Slenderman and Zalgoath.
(Tbh its kinda a cute ship, if they weren't at each others throats so much. Enemies to lovers anyone?)

Leo: Candypop and Candycane. (If their brother and sister change Candycane to laughing jill bc idk)

Virgo: Kagekao, Dr.Locklear, and the Blue Man.

Libra: Hoodie/Brian, Laughing Jack, and Morivin.

Scorpio: BEN Drowned, Dark Pink, and Nick Vanill.
(Bens aged up btw idk the other guys ages, any character who's age is normally lower or something is aged up and stuff. )

Sagittarius: Jane the killer and Zero. (Again their lesbians, if your not a lesbian steal from another sign.)

Capricorn: Kate The Chaser, Ticci Toby, Nathan the nobody, The Doll Maker, and Glitchy Red.

Aquarius: Lost Silver and huma-fied Tails Doll.

Pisces: Scarecrow, Dark Ally, Scissor Mouth, and Nina the Killer.

If anyone of them has specific sexualities, make me aware of it so I can re-write this to fit their sexualities.

I don't want to mistake them.