#86

[-Who do you play the Ouija board with? And.. does it work or not?-]

Aries: Splendorman!
Answer: it did, you both had a talk with an old spirit.

Taurus: Dark Link and Glitchy Red.
Answer: Yes, you accidentally somehow summoned Sonic.Exe though. (That doesn't even make sense to me as to how that would happen but I thought I'd put that since they're all game related.)

Gemini:Masky and Hoodie.
Answer: Nope. You all had missions. No time. You did get to go on that mission as a group though.

Cancer: Sully(lius alter personality) and Sally Williams (sully and sally adopted each other as bro and sis XD)
Answer: Kind of? The first entire you talked to literally just spelled out "GOODBYE" So you closed the board after saying it back.

Leo: Jeff the Killer and Homicidal Liu.
Answer: nope.

Virgo: Mr.FrownyFace and BEN Drowned.
Answer: Yes, but nothing too weird happened since you opened and closed it correctly and cleansed the board before and afterwards. The last thing Slender wants is some rando to find the hideout of the pastas.

Libra: Nina the Killer, Judge Angels, Kagekao and Scissor mouth.
Answer: Yes! It was quite interesting, to be honest Judge angels was the one asking most of the mature questions.

Scorpio: Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby.
Answer: Yes. As Harley Poes Ouija song plays in the background.

Sagittarius: Nathan The Nobody.
Answer: Yes, it worked.. It worked just.. A LITTLE TOO WELL THOUGH.....
♐ (be prepared to die.)

Capricorn: Jane The Killer.
Answer: you both flirted with a bisexual demon and started fighting over who would be visited by the succubus.

Aquarius: Jason The Toymaker, Candy Pop and Papa Grande.
Answer: Yes, you met a trickster spirit though.

Pisces: The Puppeteer.
Answer: narp.