#76 featuring prettyful BEN. :]]

[-Do you win this godly battle?-]

Aries: [Slenderman] Neither win, Splendorman interfered and ran away holding you. (*Stamp on the ground intensifies...*)

Taurus: [Mr.FrownyFace&Sypher] You are not our kind of victim.

Gemini: [Slenderman] No. You are dead, but Zalgo gives you a decent funeral with Stripes crying like hell.

Cancer: [Eyeless Jack] You almost lost with him taking both your kidneys, but then remember you had kidney cancer and left you alone immediately. (( ͡ಥ ͜ ʖ ͡ಥ) *wheeze)

Leo: [Slenderman] Yes. Your holy-spray and bibles had apparently worked in the end. [Read past chapters comments if confused.] (Love ya leos)

Virgo: [Smile.jpg] Nope. You went insane from the image. However definitely if it were the dog you could've won, but this image is a curse. This curse is still up and running.

Libra: [Slenderman] No. However the proxies felt bad and gave you a nice buriel. Then you popped back up as a ghost to annoy many for eternity.

Scorpio: [offenderman] Yes. He is dead. Others pitched in to help even.

Sagittarius: [Slenderman] No. Slender decided you werent worth his time, which made you angry and trying harder to fight him but he 'face' palmed, sighed, and teleported out of the situation. You huffed and sat on a fallen tree.

Capricorn: [BEN Drowned] Yep. But alas, he respawns because he is a ghost. :/ unless you do witchcraft to banish him.

Aquarius: [Slenderman] Yes, you decided to lead on the pastas yourself instead of joining Zalgo.

Pisces: [Zalgoath] No, but you did survive. So there may just be more battles later on...