#93!!

[-What line from a Harley Poe song and what character?-]

Aries: "But when you reach a certain age, your destiny it comes to life, so don't you bite the hand that feeds you or it may cut you with its knife. It permeates all through my bones, I let it live I help it grow." Judge Angels. (If you listen to the song it fits her story perfectly.

Taurus: "Plants are brown, sky is red, everyone we know is dead and I'm happy for them, 'cause we're still here." Sypher.

Gemini: "always thought I was different, from the bunch. Now all I can think about is eating you for lunch." Eyeless Jack.

Cancer: "Cold and wet and dirty, you're lookin' mighty perdy, but i just don't understand why a dead girls gotta be the one true love for me"
Hobo Heart. (he reminds me of the album Satan, Sex and No Regrets)

Leo: "I'm living in loneliness its fine to not want to deal with me, a waste of time." Nathan The Nobody.

Virgo: "I wanna get fucked up til the hurt goes away, but I always feel like shit when I wake up in the day, maybe I'll stay home and get on my knees and pray, but it always seems like god has nothing to say." Timothy Wright.

Libra: "I'm a homicidal maniac, so ya better watch ya back! I got a knife and I'm using it, tonight! Woooah! You used to put me down! Soon you'll be in the ground, and then I'll be feeling alright!" Jeff The Killer.

Scorpio: "You're emotional, to say the least. But you make a lovely beast."
Eyeless Jack, again..

Sagittarius: "Faster and faster you run through the snow. Poor little waif you have nowhere to go. You think you're havin' fun, but if you only knew... That just around the corner.. A death is waiting for you." Mr.Widemouth.

Capricorn: "I don't need you to away, but I need someone, but I don't wanna go out and play, 'cause im no fun." Suicide Sadie.

Aquarius: (I'm putting the whole line, love it.) "You're so shallow minded, you think im only what you see. Ya take me out of the heard, and put me on display infront of your friends, not knowing that this mistake could lead to your miserable end. Cause I'm rude, I'm ugly, I'm everything you hate, and I'm here tonight.. To put you on my plate. I don't care for your opinion, I don't want your point of view, and tonight I'll have a feast, which compliments to you." -Mr.FrownyFace.

Pisces: "Hey there child, sing along. I know you feel you don't belong, inside this bog where normals live. Beneath the mud we all forgive. Stupid girl get on your knees. You're free to share this rare disease, but being them back so we can meet, I like to know the ones we eat." Slenderman.

[If you'd like another and to know the songs, tell me or ask, and I will give.]