Backstory (Warrior)

A/N - For this, you'll need a number generator from 1 - 5. In the warrior section, you can change Applepaw's prefix if you or your mate have that prefix. These first ones are for warriors. The next one will be for medicine cats.

Kithood

1 - As a kit, you used to love watching the sky, especially at night. You loved staring up at the twinkling stars of Silverpelt, watching the warriors of StarClan. A lot of the other kits made fun of you for it, but not (your mate's prefix here)kit. 

2 - As a kit, you used to love playing moss ball with the other kits. You loved it when you won. You loved it when someone else won. You just loved it! 

3 - As a kit, you were always practicing your hunting crouch and wrestling with the other kits. You would find any way possible to help the clan, even if it met checking the elders for ticks early on.

4 - As a kit, you would play a lot. One of your favorite games was playing "Clan." You loved being (insert prefix here)star of (insert clan name here)Clan. You always felt like it was your destiny to be leader.

5 - As a kit, you were the more gentle type. You stayed to yourself, and when cats came to talk to you, you were kind and friendly. Everyone loved and saw you as a kind, patient, cat. You liked everyone in the Clan and didn't mind talking to them, but the only cat you would voluntarily talk to is (insert mate's prefix)kit.

Apprenticeship

1 - As an apprentice, you always struggled with hunting, but excelled with fighting. You could beat all the other apprentices, even if they were older than you. You could even beat some of the warriors! With your swift movements and strong blows, you could beat any cat, even with sheathed claws.

2 - As an apprentice, you always loved sprawling out in the sun and sharing gossip with your clanmates. Sure, you liked hunting and fighting, but who wouldn't like basking in the sun, feeling it rays warm your fur, feeling relaxation conquer your weary muscles.

3 - As an apprentice, you worked non-stop. Even in your free time, when most cats were sharing tongues, you were out hunting, reciting the warrior code, or practicing battle moves. Your favorite cat in the whole world, (insert mate's name here)paw, would always happily practice with you. 

4 - As an apprentice, you started developing feelings for your best friend, (insert mate's name here)paw. You had started to notice the  pull of their hypnotizing eyes, and you noticed how beautiful/handsome they were. When you turned 11 moons, you confessed your feelings to them, and they admitted they also had a crush on you.

5 - As an apprentice, you loved doing border patrols. It gave you such a thrill! The adrenaline pumping in your veins when you caught a different clan's scent in your territory. The delight of setting borders and keeping other clans firmly out. The relief of coming back successfully from a patrol, knowing that your clan was safe.

Warriorhood (Is this the right word lol)

1 - Once you became a warrior, you and your long-time crush, (insert mate's name here), became mates. You had your first apprentice, Applepaw, very early on. You loved being a mentor, and thought you were very good at it. You were very proud when Applepaw became a warrior and got his full name, Appletalon.

2 - Once you became a warrior, you and your long-time crush, (insert mate's name here), became mates. After a few moons of being a warrior, there was a fox attack on camp. You fought bravely to defend the nursery, and got your first apprentice soon after the battle was over. Your first apprentice, Applepaw, was one of the kits you saved during the fox attack. You couldn't have been more proud of him when he got his full name, Appletalon.

3 - Once you became a warrior, you and your long-time crush, (insert mate's name here), became mates. Soon after your ceremony, you and 5 other warriors went on a journey after several cats went missing. You found they were taken by Twolegs, and brought them home safely. You and the other 5 cats were praised and called the heroes, and after that, you got your first apprentice, Applepaw.

4 - Once you became a warrior, you and your long-time crush, (insert mate's name here), became mates. You and your mate were always hunting together, practicing battle moves together, or racing. When you got your first apprentice, Applepaw, you were over the moon. You loved being a mentor, and Applepaw learned very quickly. You were overjoyed when he got his full name, Appletalon.

5 - Once you became a warrior, you and your long-time crush, (insert mate's name here), became mates. You got your first apprentice, Applepaw, a few moons after becoming a warrior. One day while hunting, Applepaw chased a pheasant onto the Thunderpath. His front legs were broken, so he couldn't train for a long time.