Backstory (Medicine Cat)

A/N - This section is a backstory for medicine cats. I will supply 3 different complete backstories for you guys to choose from. You can also mix and match some details from each backstory to make your own.

Backstory 1

As a kit, you always had a love for herbs. You would often find yourself sitting in the medicine den, watching Berrywhisker (change prefix to Leaf- if needed) treat sick or injured cats or watching him sort herbs. He had started to teach you a little about them and you were mesmerized. When the time came for your apprenticeship, Berrywhisker asked you to be his apprentice, and you happily accepted. You absolutely loved being a medicine cat. You loved going to the Moonpool/Moonstone to share tongues with StarClan. You loved treating your clanmates with different remedies and seeing them heal. When the time came, Berrywhisker gave you your full medicine cat name, and you were overjoyed. You continued serving your clan as their medicine cat for many moons. You took on an apprentice, Seedpaw, and loved mentoring her. You loved seeing her eyes light up when she figured something out. You loved being a medicine cat.

Backstory 2

As a kit, you loved helping your clanmates. You had always cared for them, so it was no surprise that Berrywhisker asked you to be his apprentice. You hesitated before accepting. You had a lot of doubts at first, but quickly picked up on what you needed to do. You were very good at interpreting omens and dreams from StarClan, and good at treating cats as well, so you got your medicine cat name very quickly. Soon after you became a full medicine cat, Berrywhisker died, leaving you as the sole medicine cat for your clan. You took on an apprentice very soon, Seedpaw. She quickly learned the ways of a medicine cat, and as you grew old, you felt so much pride for how self-sufficient and caring she was. You knew you were leaving your clan in good paws. 

Backstory 3

As a kit, you had always thought you would be a warrior. When you became a warrior apprentice, you found it didn't suit you as well as you would've liked. You kept doing your training, though. You soon got your warrior name, but then took interest in being the medicine cat apprentice. Berrywhisker was a bit unsure at first, but soon accepted. It took you a while to get used to all the different herbs, and to learn the ways of a medicine cat. But you soon picked up on it, and became a double-threat. Berrywhisker died soon after you completed your training, and you grieved the loss of your beloved mentor along with the rest of the clan. You vowed on his name to be the best medicine cat you could. You took on an apprentice, Seedpaw, very soon, and were surprised at her quick-learning and wits. You had never felt more proud than you did when you gave her her full medicine cat name. As you lived out your days, you had never been happier.