Hawkear

A/N - This is EggOfLove's OC from the generator!

Hawkear is a tall, slim, long-furred golden she-cat with pale gold flecks, white paws, and yellow eyes. She is a RiverClan warrior. She is sometimes rude and doubtful, as well as arrogant, but is also extremely loyal and calm. Her siblings are Rainjaw and Bumbleheart. Brightcry is her mate and she had three litters of kits with him. Her first litter of kits are now well into warriorhood, Badgerwish and Petaljaw. Her second litter of kits are almost down with their apprenticeship and their names are Lemonpaw and Smokepaw. Her most recent litter consists of one kit who she had three moons ago, Fernkit.

As a kit, Hawkear always loved to play mossbal with the other kits. She loved it when she won. She loved it when someone else won. She just loved it!

As an apprentice, she loved doing border patrols. It gave her such a thrill! The adrenaline pumping through her veins when she caught another Clan's scent in her territory. The delight of setting borders and keeping other Clans firmly out. The relief of coming back successfully from a patrol, knowing that her Clan was safe.

Once she became a warrior, her and her long-time crush, Brightcry, became mates. Soon after her ceremony, her and 5 other warriors went on a journey after several cats went missing. They found they were taken by Twolegs, and brought them home safely. Her and the five other cats were praised and called heroes, and after that, she got her very first apprentice, Applepaw.