Cherrypelt

A/N - This is incorrect_username13's OC from the generator.

Cherrypelt is a she-cat and a queen of ThunderClan. She has blue-ish teal eyes, yellow-ish brown short fur with a maroon ear and tail, and and white-ish looking scar over her left eye, blinding it. She has a few tabby stripes that are darker than her fur and has a tall, slim build. She is intelligent, calm, and creative, but can be overprotective and overly cautious. She has one half-sibling on her father's side. She has 2 litters, one of one kit (Hawkkit, later Hawkstripe) and one of four kits; Fallingkit, who was a stillborn, Orangekit, who later becomes Orangeheart, Foxkit who later becomes Foxfeather, and Heatherkit who later becomes Heathermoon. 

As a kit, Cherrypelt loved to watch the sky, especially at night. She loved watching the fluffy white clouds drift across the clear blue sky, and at night, she loved watching the shining warriors of StarClan, all the way up in Silverpelt.

As an apprentice, she worked non-stop, even in her free time. While most of the cats were relaxing and sharing tongues, she was out hunting, reciting the Warrior Code, practicing battle moves, and sometimes spending time with her crush and best friend, Nightpaw.

When she became a warrior, she and Nightstripe (Formerly Nightpaw), her long-time crush, became mates. She loved to hunt with him. She got her first apprentice, Beepaw, after turning 26 moons, 6 moons after Hawkkit was born. She loved being a mentor and was quite good at it, and soon enough, Beepaw got his warrior name, Beewing.