My OC!

A/N - So because the backstory section was so long, I decided not to put my results there. But anyway, here is the unveiling of my OC!

Ripplewish is a large, strong, long-furred dark gray tom with amber eyes, lighter tabby stripes, and black mittens. He is currently a warrior of ShadowClan. He is a bit arrogant and rude, but also honest, loyal, and helpful. He and his mate, Squirrelears, have 2 kits, Bumbletail and Russetflight. As a kit, he was always practicing his hunting crouch and wrestling with the other kits. He would find any way possible to help the clan, even if it meant checking the elders for ticks early on. As an apprentice, he loved doing border patrols. It gave him such a thrill! The adrenaline pumping in his veins when you caught a different clan's scent in his territory. The delight of setting borders and keeping other clans firmly out. The relief of coming back successfully from a patrol, knowing that his clan was safe. Once he became a warrior, him and his long-time crush, Squirrelears, became mates. After a few moons of being a warrior, there was a fox attack on camp. He fought bravely to defend the nursery, and got his first apprentice soon after the battle was over. His first apprentice, Applepaw, was one of the kits he saved during the fox attack. Ripplewish couldn't have been more proud of him when he got his full name, Appletalon.

So there's my OC! What did you get? Tell me in the comments! If you want your OC from this generator on one of the next pages, comment your OC and "WAFFLES" on one of the "Your OC Goes Here" pages.