Smokeflower

A/N - This is quackburz's OC from the generator.

Smokeflower is a ThunderClan warrior and a tom-cat. He is a large, medium-furred, strong brown tabby with black tail rings, a black muzzle, black mittens and ear tips, as well as lighter tabby stripes. Smokeflower has amber eyes. Smokeflower is doubtful and annoying, and somewhat vain, but also playful and active.

As a kit, Smokeflower was always practicing his hunting crouch and wrestling with the other kits. He would find any way possible to help his Clan, even if it meant checking the elders for ticks early-on.

As an apprentice, it was clear that Smokeflower struggled with hunting, but excelled in fighting. He could beat all the other apprentices, even if they were older than him. He could even beat some of the full-grown and fully-trained warriors! With his swift movements and strong blows, he could beat any cat, even with sheathed claws.

Once Smokeflower became a warrior, he became mates with his long-time crush, Brighttuft. Soon after Smokeflower's ceremony, he and 5 other warrior went on a journey after several cats went missing. They found they were taken by Twolegs, and brought home safely. Smokeflower and the other 5 cats were praised and call heroes, and after that, he got his first apprentice, Applepaw, who was later named Applestorm.