Dewflower

I did it again

Dewflower is a she-cat who is the WindClan medicine cat. She has hazel eyes, long white fur, pale gray tabby stripes and tail rings, and is rather short. She is loyal, gentle, and extremely thoughtful/considerate to others, but is nervous and indecisive when lots of people watch her. Her mother was Applegaze, a short white cat with amber eyes and large ears. Her father was Badgerflight, a pale grey cat with black stripes and hazel eyes. Her sister is Lilyjaw, a pale grey cat with long fur, amber eyes, and white splotches. Her mate, Willowfrost, is silver with dark grey and pale grey splotches and green eyes. He is the ThunderClan deputy. She has three kits: Dovepaw (later Doveflower), Peachpaw (later Peachfrost), and Pinepaw (later Pinedawn). 

(I edited the backstory)

As a kit, you loved helping your clanmates. You had always cared for them, so it was no surprise that Berrywhisker asked you to be his apprentice. You hesitated before accepting. You had a lot of doubts at first, but quickly picked up on what you needed to do. You were very good at interpreting omens and dreams from StarClan, and good at treating cats as well, so you got your medicine cat name very quickly. Soon after you became a full medicine cat, Berrywhisker died, leaving you as the sole medicine cat for your clan. You took on an apprentice very soon, Seedpaw. She quickly learned the ways of a medicine cat, and when you left the clan, you knew you were leaving it in good paws.