chapter 7

Previously...

When Y/n got back to the house Eda, King, and Luz were already there waiting for him. Immediately when Y/n got to the house he told Luz to go outside for some training.

Now... Y/n pov

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Luz, I am about to teach you two different magic types. One is pretty simple to learn while the other is a bit tougher to learn. Which one do you want to learn first?" I asked, facing Luz with a stern face. She seemed to be in thought for a bit.

"Let's do the easy stuff first," she said with a somewhat confident face but her eyes showed some nervousness.

"I want you to listen to me closely Luz, you need to have faith and confidence that you are going to be able to use this magic," She nodded her head in understanding and I took out a black key with a red ruby. I handed her the key and she looked up at me in confusion.

"What am I going to do with a key?" She asked

I looked down at her and couldn't help but see a little bit of Lucy in her. "Do exactly as I say," I said to her. She nodded her head and listened intently. "Close your eyes," She closes her eyes and I continue saying," Whether you know it or not you do have magic inside you. Everyone does. Now imagine an energy ball forming inside you." She nodded her head, with her eyes still closed, and had a very serious look on her face. After a few minutes I continued," Now imagine that energy is flowing down your arm and into the key." Luz's eyebrows furrowed a bit as she concentrated even harder. The key started to glow red a bit. That is when I noticed Eda and King looking a bit shocked. I am assuming because they never saw this type of magic before. I smirked at them and told Luz," Now yell, I summon the Blood Moon Phoenix Scorchery!"

The key in Luz's hand glowed brighter and she yelled," I Summon The Blood Moon Phoenix Scorchery!'' The key glowed brighter than ever and when the glow dimmed a beautiful phoenix was in front of all of us. Luz still had her eyes closed though," You can open your eyes now mistress," Scorcher said. Luz opened her eyes at the sound of a new voice and her eyes widened at the sight of the phoenix. "Did I summon you?"

Scorchery nodded at her and said,'' Yes you did mistress. I assume that you would like to make a contract with me," Luz was still in shock so I answered for her, "Actually you're the first celestial spirit she has summoned. This is the first magic I am teaching her so I hope you can help her out with a few things."

Scorcher nodded her head in understanding and was about to say something when Eda interrupted, "Now wait one minute. Why on earth did you call Luz mistress and how did she summon you?"

King nodded his head in agreement, also looking confused. Luz shook her head out of her daze and said in excitement, "I can't believe it. I summoned a phoenix. Oh, I have so many questions. Are you afraid of water? Do your feathers light on fire? Are you immune to fire? What—" I cut her off by covering her mouth and said, "Please calm down Luz, then I can explain what you just did," She nodded her head and I uncovered her mouth.

"Luz, what you just did is called Celestial magic. The user uses different keys to summon Celestial Spirits with different powers to aid them in fights. The closer the user is with the spirit, the more abilities the user and the spirit unlock. I wanted you to learn this since it is the easiest magic to use," When I finished explaining Luz looked so awestruck at this information.