She's art.

₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。

Elyria

I cant say anything, i cant do anything. I'm just frozen in place. My hearts racing and my cheeks are burning, i definitely look like a tomato right now.

It wasn't the fact that i was late, it wasn't the fact i had fell and hit my face on his shoes. It's the fact that my skirt was up and he would've seen my ass. I just want to run away and not come back, I keep embarrassing myself in front of everyone.

He was just staring down at me, thinking. Will he say anything about what he saw? I hope not.

And finally hell froze over and the silence that was slowly killing me ended.

"Miss Bennett, take a seat. Same with you Mr Stone"

He backed away and cleared his throat, going over to his desk, why didn't he yell at us? Especially me. I literally fell onto him practically kissing his feet. Yet no rude remarks?

"Now!" He demanded.

Ah, there it is.

His yell startled everyone, and even though i didn't show it, my heart dropped. Harley and i quickly sat down and everyone was continuing with the work. The instructions on what to do was written on the board, no one said a single word.

Mr Hayes seemed pleased when i put my books on the desk and once i had started writing i was becoming hot again. The sun seemed to be only on me, everyone else was in the shade.

No surprise there.

I was starting to become uncomfortable due to the heat. I undone my top 2 buttons and i felt those eyes on me again. I looked up at him slowly, i didn't want him to know that i can feel whenever he looks at me. He might find that weird.

He's sat back in his chair and i honestly thought i saw him adjust himself, but I'm probably mistaken.  Even though I looked down trying to write more, i found myself looking at him again within seconds. He hasn't taken his eyes off me this whole time.

My heart began to race again and i felt my cheeks turn red. He was just watching me and i don't understand why. I crossed my legs that caused my skirt to rise up a little. And I'm guessing he noticed because i saw a smirk appear on his face. And with that the door opened and it felt like i was caught..doing something bad.

I instantly look to the door, so does Mr Hayes. He cleared his throat again.

"Mr Miller, to what do i owe the pleasure?"

Mr Miller's a teacher that i had last time for english, he's actually a really nice teacher. He helped me a lot when my life fell apart last year. He was very supportive and respected when i just needed time to myself instead of doing work.

"I'd like to see Miss Bennett, if thats okay sir?" Both teachers looked at me along with the rest of the students. I just slouched in my chair, i hated everyone looking at me. I hated being the centre of attention.

"Of course, will she be returning?"

When Mr Miller said yes , Mr Hayes looked at me one more time before nodding slightly, telling me i can go. And with that i stood up from my desk and walked out.

₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。

Jediah

As i watch Elyria leave i sighed, clearly much louder then i thought because all my students looked up at me before writing again. What was i just doing? What was she doing? And more importantly did she know what she was doing..to me.