Its a date.

A/N  Just thought I should say that I'm  British hence why i say mum not mom since people might be wondering

A/N  Just thought I should say that I'm British hence why i say mum not mom since people might be wondering. Remember though that Elyria is American and the only British one is Jed. Just thought I should make that clear<3

Elyria

"Was you trying to rat me out, again? You think the police will help you, they won't. They don't give a single fuck about you or our pathetic excuse of a daughter."

No.

Not again.

Please not again.

"Elyria run!"

"You alright? Hello? Elyria!"

"Huh what?" I shook my head then see a worried Jediah standing in front of me while holding my face in his hands. The panic in his eyes made me feel guilty. I didn't mean to worry him.

I closed my eyes knowing the tears were ready to spill at any moment.

You're so pathetic, just like he said. You're crying for the hundredth time in front of him like a fucking child.

"Shit, you're shaking so much." He said , stroking my cheek with his thumb and pulling me into a tight hug while rubbing my back to soothe me, whispering calming and reassuring words into my ear.

This hasn't happened in so long, me breaking like this and the nightmares. Why now have they came back?

Because you should of taken you're stupid pills like you was told.

"I want to go home." I sobbed into his chest.

"No."

Huh?

"I mean, you can go home if you'd like but I want to distract you from.. whatever is going on inside that pretty little head of yours." He said before twirling one of my hair strands around in his fingers.

I look up at him to see a gentle smile on his face , I plaster a small smile on my face, hoping he won't notice how fake it is.

"Distract me how?" I ask.

"I want to take you to dinner. It won't be in town though since we have the risk of seeing someone who knows us."

"Like a date?"

He grinned before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Yes, like a date." He answers.

I couldn't help but blush and the fake smile turned into a real smile. A smile out of excitement , I also felt my cheeks flush pink.  Which he of course noticed, he chuckled before moving away from me.

"I'm going to drive you home, then I'll pick you up at 7pm. Got it?"  I nod before he grabs my bag, putting it over his shoulder before putting one of his hands on my back as we walk out of the school premise.