Fuck yourself.

(A/N I just wanted to say this book will be completed in a few weeks and it's sad to think my first book is almost finished, but I'm so ready to move on with the next

(A/N I just wanted to say this book will be completed in a few weeks and it's sad to think my first book is almost finished, but I'm so ready to move on with the next. Will it be a happy ending or not ;) love you!)

𝖤𝗅𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖺

"So what's happening with you and Ryota then?" Harley asks as I furrow my brows, stuck in my thoughts.

I finally decided to spill everything to Harley this afternoon, starting with Jediah and I. And then we discussed my friendship with Ryota.

Since the bonfire we have grown extremely close. We've hung out every single day since then, bare in mind the bonfire was two weeks ago. He took me to the cafe, the park and also the cinema. He's apparently a big lover for horror films, especially the gruesome ones.

"Nothings happening, we're just friends." I shrug while taking a bite of my chicken sandwich.

"Have you not seen the way he looks at you? He likes you." I choke on my mouthful and stare at him wide-eyed.

He does not like me. It's not possible.

"Ryota? He flirts with different girls every fucking day."

"And yet, he only wants to spend every minute of every day, with you."

I take a sip of my water as I hear the lunch bell. I glance over to where Ryota and his friends are sat, there's a girl on his lap and her tongues down his throat.

"If he likes me then why is he making out with someone else?" I point, Harleys gaze follows my finger and he scoffs.

"Okay fine, maybe he doesn't."

Exactly.

Harley told me he was going to smoke before class so I started walking to English alone. I had gotten used to Jed ignoring me. It still hurt but not as much as the first time. I had gotten used to him hurting me.

"Elyria!" A voice calls out, I turn around to see Ryota smirking at me. He takes one of his hands out of his Jean pockets and runs his fingers through his black hair. I run up to him and I jump in his arms, he swings me around as we both laugh like little kids, before setting me down.  "Hey, you." He places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Have you not seen the way he looks at you? He likes you."  Harleys words replayed in my head. There's no way..

"I need to ask you something and it's quite out there."