Are you mine

Elyria

Elyria

It is a good morning.

I had a decent night sleep, a relaxing bath, waffles and now I'm getting ready putting in a bit more effort into my appearance than usual.

I'm unsure on why I feel so happy today but I feel more relaxed and cheerful. I curl my hair while blasting music into my earphones, dancing around. Probably looking like an absolute idiot but who cares?

The things a decent night sleep can do.

Once I finished curling my hair I put on some lipgloss and a bit of bronzer.

I look so glowy today.

**

"Damn, you look hot Ely." Harley yells while also whistling, making me blush. Such an idiot , always having to embarrass me.

"Fuck off." I laugh and playfully punch his shoulder while taking my seat. Jed's stares didn't go unnoticed, he was checking me out over and over like he couldn't get enough.

"Oh, by the way we need to talk about yesterday. Why was Mr Hayes-"

"Excuse me, we have a student joining from a different class to this one due to lack of behaviour. I advise you all to ignore him and focus on your work, we don't need any distractions. Focus on your grades."

While Jed gave his little speech, I kept staring at the door, waiting for the student to walk in.
He's not new, but I've met only a few people in this grade so to me everyone is new.

The door slams open with a very out of breath guy. He ran his fingers through his black hair while looking around the class. His light green eyes landed on me, reminding me of emeralds. They brightened up every part of his face. His hairs messy and a little curly.

Guess he was late on his first day, just like I was.

He gave me a small smirk before looking back at a pissed off Jediah. They were close together so the height difference was visible. However, he's a little smaller than Jed but still much taller than most of the class.

"Sort your shirt and tie out, then sit down." He scoffed at the disobedient student, seeing how late he is.

"That's Ryota." Harley leans over and whispers to me.

Ryota. Interesting name.

I go back to writing my notes on a sheet of paper, remembering what Jed said about distractions. However when the chair next to mine moved I lifted my gaze from the paper onto Ryota. He hadn't taken his eyes off me which made me a little uncomfortable but I ignored it. His shirt was still untucked and the tie was very loose making him look a little scruffy. Which clearly didn't meet Jeds expectations but he couldn't be bothered to discipline him.

"Elyria Bennett, right?"

"Yes, how do you know my name?"

"Everyone speaks about you." He winks at me before slouching in his chair. Although what he said did make me curious, so I decided to lean to the side so I can whisper to him, making sure Jed doesn't notice.

"Bad things or good things?"

Ryota leans towards me so we're extremely close, too close for my liking but oh well.

"Good things."

I nod proudly before leaning back over to my desk. I feel a pair of eyes burning into me so I take a chance and look up. "Stop talking in my class." Jediah's jaw is clenched and the jealousy doesn't go unnoticed by me. He doesn't even try to hide it.

"Excuse me, may I talk with you for a moment?" I roll my eyes when Miss Maye decides to speak out of nowhere. It was going good till she opened her mouth.

"Of course, talk outside?" He relaxed his face so he now looked calm, he walked out with Miss Maye and even from outside the door I can see how close they're standing.

But the most annoying thing is that he's staring at me while speaking with her, knowing I can see how close she is to him. I couldn't help but ask him in my head,

Who do you belong to?

This is a very short chapter I'm sorry, I wrote it in the gym lol. I'm extremely busy at the moment so I'm sorry if chapters are published later than usual but just know I'll always do at least one chapter a week.

Like I said in the last chapter they do become quite toxic during the next stage but any comments that are too horrible or spiteful will be removed, hope you all understand <3

Please vote, comment and follow if interested in my future books!