Malak

Only fitting to start with the Big Bad Himself.

So,first off,let's get into his obvious crimes.

Genocide against humans,child abuse (making children murder),Corruption of a child,Unlawful contracts,harrasment,attempted murder,aggrevated Assault,Assault with a deadly weapon (The Joy Joy Gang and Joykill are of presumably his creation).

Now,onto his war crimes.....

According to the UN,You can't cause great suffering upon someone in war willfully. He does this to Doug during the start of Bearly Burried and the end of Mascot Mayhem.

You also can't force your Prisoners of War to fight on your side of the war. He forces Doug to be his puppet by the end of Mascot Mayhem.

You also can't take hostages,which he does to Doug at the end of Mascot Mayhem.

You also can't declare no quarter,which he basically does during the beginning of Bearly Burried.

You can't embarrass your enemy,and he loves to tell you all about Bierce's past throughout the game.

You can't force kids under 15 to fight in a war. The Trigger Teddies,Agatha,and Jezebel (correct me if I'm wrong) are all under 15.

You can't execute your POW (Prisoners of War),which is exactly what he tires to get Mama Bear and the Trigger Teddies to do.

He can also get slapped with harming someone who has clearly surrendered,which would he Doug when he almost kills him at the end of Mascot Mayhem.

And that is it for Malak!

Total Crime count: 22,counting repeat offenses of the same crime.

Source:
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/war-crimes.shtml