Mama Bear,Ursalina,and Trigger Teddies.

Okay,let's see what this twisted family has to offer us!

First up,we got their kill count of 166,putting them well into mass murder!

They are also guilty of Child abuse (Mama Bear is made up of the souls of abusive mothers,while Ursalina is made up of the souls of "cool" older siblings),Aggrevated Assault,Canabalism,Assault with a Deadly Weapon,and Attempted Canabalism.

Now,onto war crimes....

As previously stated,those under 15 can't serve in the millitary,like Mama Bear's Trigger Teddies.

They get slapped with Genocide for their sheer amount of impiled victims besides the shards already there.

They also get some Chemical and Biological warfare for the toxic sludge found within their caves.

It's also illegal to have suicide bombers/Kamakazi,which is what the Trigger Teddies do.

Mama's rolling ball attack during her Mega Mama fight is serrated therefore illegal.

They can also all get in trouble for attacking the player who can't fight back due to their injuries and lack of powers.

And like discussed with Malak,they effectively declare that no quarter will be given to the player,and this is a war crime.

They also are guilty of torture,eating their victims presumably alive.

Total Crime Count:13.