Reaper Nurses

Now we're getting into the good stuff yall with these ladies! Let's see if they are as brutal as they describe.

With a kill count of 179,We're off to a good start and into near genocide range.

They are also guilty of Medical Malpratice (Misuse of equipment and discriminating against mortal men),Assault with a Deadly Weapon,Gendercide (killing mostly men),Aggrevated Assault,and practicing medicine without a medical license. (I'm willing to bet a few don't even have any.)

Now,onto war crimes...
It is a war crime to deny anyone medical care,and they deny medical care and instead kill their patients all the time.

It is a war crime to perform medical experiments on anyone,which they commonly do whenever a mortal shows up.

They also Unlawfully imprison the player,which is indeed a war crime.

Their weapons are obviously homemade,given the sheer size of those syringes.

They also are guilty of administering a  Noxious Substance,as a great majority of medicines are chemical based and they use them on you all the time.

They also effectively hold you hostage,another thing you can't do in war.

They also Misuse the medical cross,which in of itself is a war crime.

They are also seen subjecting the player,who is a enemy soldier to them,to medical experiments. This is a MASSIVE war crime.

And that's it for these ladies!

Total Crime Count: 14.