Joy Joy Gang.

The Joy Joy Gang are here and let's get ready for the sheer amount of crimes they commit!

With a well rounded 140 victims to their name,they have Definitely committed Mass Murder.

Other crimes they commit include Assault with a Deadly weapon,Poisoning,Harrasment,Aggrevated Assault, and Canabalism.

Now,before we get to their war crimes,I want to mention the laws of robotics I will follow,with two added from the PPC. (Protecters of the Plot Continum)

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.                         

4. A robot may not injure humanity as a whole or, through inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.

5. A robot may do whatever it wishes as long as its actions do not conflict with any of the other Laws.

Now,all Joy Joy Gang Members break the 1st law for harming mortals,but only Destiny breaks the 2nd law by NOT hurting mortals.

Now,onto the Laundry list of War crimes!
Cobalt uses cyanide bombs,breaking the  chemical warfare and mine laws. Echo also breaks this law by throwing her crystal balls at you,and mines are by definition anything that explodes and leaves debris.

Lucky intends on stealing your tablet,and since it is not stated to be a millitary objective,is a war crime.

Penny also gets in trouble here for the chemical warfare,as eggs don't explode like flash bangs naturaly. She also gets in trouble since they are home made weapons.

Lucky's bombs get him in trouble for clearly being home made,as those bombs have not been produced since more modern variations were invented.

Here's another interesting war crime,you can't use lasers to blind someone,BUT THIS IS A KILL METHOD OF JOY KILL.

Another thing,In Lucky's rap,he references himself sending inappropriate photos of himself ot the player,and this is illegal in war and counts as sexual harrasment.

Cobalt makes several references to torturing you in his rap,and this is illegal.

Depending on the year,Hangry could get in trouble for smoking weed during his rap,and Cobalt could also get in trouble for the laundry list of drugs he uses.

Speaking of drugs,Cobalt makes them which is highly illegal,especially during war!

Ripley also gets in trouble for chemical warfare since she tries to dump pool chlorine on the player.

And last but not least,Waverly would get in trouble for using a home made weapon since she heavily modded her bike.

They are all also guilty of Unlawfully imprisoning the player,assaulting them when they can't fight back,and then humiliating the player.

Total Crime Count: 22

(These guys were a doozy to deal with.)