『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙』

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ This ☝️ picture is the part 2 of the first pic from before heheh.

‣ Please tell me what kind of pictures or music I could put in the banners! I have a whole playlist for this if anybody wants to see it! Sometimes I'll post arts (credited if I can) and my own too!

‣ And sorry if some clothes/looks/designs/colors/favorites are already written out, but this won't be an xreader, but I'll think of making one in the future or editing this one into it so y'all can put anything you'd like into it!

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

"So the old man finally kicked the bucket? "

He received a light slap in the back of his neck.

"Don't say it like that! He was your father, honey!"

A woman voice said with thick french accent lingering in her words.

The atmosphere was heavy in the air as the noon sun shone through the tall and colored prisms of the windows that covered the high, brightly white walls of the kitchen.

"He closed himself away from us without a word. He left his family behind and especially on his granddaughter's birthday. Am I supposed to feel sympathy for the old man? "

The man put down the piece of paper he was holding in his hand onto the kitchen table in front of him as he crossed his arms and looked up at the white ceiling, getting blinded by the whiteness and closed his eyes.

"He was always tinkering with some trash and had more time for those machines of his than for his own family! "

The woman sighed and sat down in front of the man, holding out her hands for him to hold. He noticed it right away and took her hands into his.

"How will we tell her? She loved her grandfather.."

The man thought for a second as he averted his eyes from his wife's, which were filled with concern for the well being of their daughter.

"She'll handle it well, she is old enough. "

He looked down onto his lap and looked back up fast. It was like a light bulb flashed up above his head.

"She always wanted to move back to Japan, right? This is the perfect opportunity for her! "

The woman looked at her husband in shock. Her facial expressions slowly relaxed back into their previous look.

"Would she feel okay with going back to that house? So much must have changed there! Does she even remember the day we left? "

The man sighed, rubbing his thumbs against his wife's hand and nodded.

"It was just 4 years ago! She is 19 now Rosette! She'll fly out the nest anytime now anyways, no matter what we say! "

The man cleared his throat to not lose his temper.

"She'll have her old childhood life back there. Who knows? Maybe she'll pick up some engineering too again in his old lab. "

He tried to reassure his wife about the situation.

"You're right, we can't keep her here in France all her life. She'll want to travel far away. "

She sighed, getting up and fixing her dress.

"And we can't just let her know about her grandfather's passing without letting her visit his old home. "

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ This seemed and felt longer in my notes ... ANYWAYS!

‣ Some chapters might be longer than the others but I'll try to cut them into pieces to give them better cliffhangers and endings to them!

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

➟ ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!⤵