『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞』

Tamaki immediately rushed to the front door.

She wasn't sure what forced her legs to move on their own. Maybe sympathy for someone at her doorstep, troubled and beaten up, with nowhere to go, even though she wanted to do nothing with a revengeful cyborg's business.

She opened the door, almost out of breath.

She looked up at him, into his eyes, which averted down to the ground in shame. He was barely holding it together as his chest was slit up open, revealing his core and insides, missing one leg and an arm. He leaned onto the door frame with his remaining arm and rested all his weight on that lean.

Tamaki had to take a step back to not be too much up in his personal space.

"I know I said that I'll leave you alone, but..."

He looked up at her, well, not much upwards, because he was almost towering over her with him leaning on the door frame.

"- I had no one to go to for help.."

She could finally see his wrecked up face too.
A portion of the faceplate was missing from his left side, also missing the eye. The scar almost resembled a lightning bolt.

He looked so helpless and... alone...

She would be a heartless person to tell him she doesn't want to do anything with a deadly cyborg and shut the door on his face.

But she opened the door wider, holding out her arms to help him in, taking his weight into her arms.

She shut the door behind them with her feet.

"Kalista! Prepare the lab please! "

"Right away! "

The AI answered as it transferred back to the old lab.

The two had some trouble making their way to it.

The door opened automatically in front of them as they stepped inside.

Genos looked around a little confused, not fully recognizing the old lab that he was used to.
She noticed his confusion.

"Sorry about the lab! Just wanted to upgrade it a little! "

She lightly chuckled as she helped him onto the surgical-like table not far from the new and renowned pc setup she improvised quickly while down here.

"Kalista, please scan him from toe to head! "

She swiped up her hologram screen again as the AI worked hard with examining everything from top to bottom.

She turned to Genos as he laid there, looking up at the ceiling with a blank expression yet it somehow felt sad and he looked disappointed.

"I hope it's okay that she scans you. I won't try to do or see anything that I shouldn't! "

She smiled, trying to lighten up the situation.
He just sighed.

"It's okay. "

'Talk about moody. '

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ GAJSKSK I really don't have anything to say, I just wanna cry because Youtooz is not shipping the Genos figures to Europe..

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

➟ ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!⤵