『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝』

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

"What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Mr. Kafetch, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject. "

"Thank you for having me! "

The man next to the reporter said.

"Well, let me get right to the point! "

The expert turned back to the camera then down to his notes in front of him on the table.

"These mosquitoes belong to an entirely new species! Therefore-"

He fixed his papers and looked back up to the camera.

"- I know nothing about them! "

"Get out! "

The reporter cleared his throat and tried to wash away his earlier behavior.

"Ah, excuse me. Now let's look at the areas hit by the wave- "

She stopped in front of her tv attached to the wall in the living room. She has upgraded her tech setup in the meantime to get her mind off of the guilt of just letting Genos leave.

"Heh, they aren't hitting J city. Guess I'm safe for now. "

She shrugged with a smile as her toothbrush was still hanging out of her foamy mouth.

"Please refrain from speaking with your mouth full! "

Kallista's voice echoed throughout the house as a small screen of sound waves appeared on the tv, muting the news behind it.

Tamaki just nodded and rolled her eyes, continuing to brush her teeth as she headed back to the bathroom to spit.

Now that she has set up Kalista in the whole house, she can keep an eye on everything for her, even if it's annoying a lot of the time.

After she had finished, she walked back to the living room, pulling a sleeveless shirt over her head.

"This mosquito wave isn't hitting me anyways. I'll have time to work today too! "

After almost 20 minutes of cleaning up her bedroom and her pc setup on her table, her newly setup pc's screen lit up with Kalista's sound waves.

" Miss Kuseno! I don't mean to alarm you, but I seem to detect a faint sound similar to a beeping from the old laboratory of Dr. Kuseno! "

She immediately shot her head up to the screen, almost swallowing the nails hanging out of her mouth as she was fixing up her bed from squeaking too much.

"A BEEPING?! -"

She put down everything and headed right to the basement, meeting with the unsolved code again. She put her ears to the door and heard the beeping coming from there.

"Shit! I gotta guess the code quickly! Whatever that beeping is, it might mean something explosive! "

She took a deep breath and set in her birthday code as a 4 number code into the little machinery. She hesitated for a second to press the big green ENTER button at the bottom of the screen, but she pressed it anyway.

The little box was thinking for a while but beeped right away as she heard a click from the door as it slightly opened up.

"Oh you old bastard! "

She opened the door up wider and immediately got slapped in the face with a humongous laboratory right under her house. The smell of oil and the taste of iron hitting her mouth as it was left open from fascination.

"There is no way..."

She got slammed back to reality by the beeping sound coming from the computer a few metres in front of her, it was almost like in the middle of the lab.

She rushed over to it and tried to find anything that indicates the cause of the beeping.

She found a keyboard and decided to press the button with the turn on symbol on it.

As soon as she did, the big screen in front of her lit up. It was almost as big as her tv's screen.

Huge amounts of alerts and warnings got slapped onto the screen as soon as it turned on. They all seem to have one thing in common:

'PROJEKT.G3N05.CORE IS OVERHEATING! SELF-DESTRUCTION ACTIVATING! '

'WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT SELF-DESTRUCTION DOES IT MEAN?! '

She looked around the screen, trying to find a quick solution to either stopping a random self-destruction or just stop the loud and eerie beeping.

She finally found the mouse and tried to clean up the mess of warnings in front of her.

"So old schooled.."

She sat down at the table and rolled her eyes at her grandfather's insane machines but he was still using a mouse and a keyboard.

As she was cleaning up the red messages, they all seemed to have disappeared all at once, leaving the screen empty.

"What? I didn't even do anything yet? "

She raised her hands from the mouse and looked around confused.

"Good, now that I'm here, I can upgrade this place up for my taste! "

She took out her phone and plugged it into the computer.

"So Kalista, how is the place? "

The screen lit up with the AI's sound waves.

"Hmm, pretty comfortable. More space for me to move and see. "

Tamaki got up and looked around the lab with her hands on her hips.

"I'll do a few little upgrades and it will be more spacious and modern! "

After a few minutes had passed as she was swiping away at the hologram screen in front of her, planning the upgrades and replacements ahead and keeping notes.

"Miss Kuseno, I seem to have found something you might wanna see! "

Kalista said as she filled her hologram screen with files and blueprints all labeled PROJEKT.G3N05 .

"Wait, is this all the stuff grandpa used for Genos? "

She calmly swiped away at them but her examination got interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Miss Kuseno. It's Genos. And he doesn't seem to be in the best condition. "

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

➟ ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!⤵