『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡』

⌦ THAT'S MY ART ÙwÚ ⌫

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ SO I HEARD THERE WILL BE A LIVE ACTION MOVIE BY THE FAST AND FURIOUS' DIRECTOR, HOW WE FEELING?!?!

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

"I didn't seem to find any anomalies in the process but I would recommend staying for the night to analyze for further repairs. "

Kalista chimed in as she took over Tamaki's hologram screen.

"I understand. "

He nodded, buckling his belt in.

"For the first time building and repairing cyborg parts, I didn't do that badly! "

She looked over the audit log that the AI made as notes.

She felt him towering over her again, looking at the wide hologram screen that she tapped away at.

'Does he not know about personal space?!'

She felt her stomach growl so she swiped the screen away with one swift motion to cover up the sound of it.

She turned around to confront him about respecting others personal space but saw no trace of him.

She sighed and just shrugged it off as him being a weirdo.

She closed the lab up for the night.

"He probably left already without a thanks. It's getting late now, I really should cook something for once. "

She yawned as she made her way to the kitchen only to be hit by amazing scents coming from there.

"What the?! Huh?! "

She peeked into the kitchen and spotted Genos already making dinner.

He felt her presence and turned around to face her and see that she posed no threat.

"Wait, since when can you cook? "

She walked up to him, trying to see what he was making up in her kitchen.

"I was always the one to cook while I was living with Dr. Kuseno. I'm still not sure where I learned to cook like this. Could be something long forgotten from my old life. "

He turned back to the oven to stop the conversation from getting depressed again.

'I never would have taken him as a kitchen angel. I didn't even know he could eat! '

She sat down by the table and played with her fingers.

'It's so embarrassing to have a random guy cook for me after I promised my parents that I can take care of myself alone!

Huh...

Alone...

This is what I wanted. Then why do I feel bad and weird about it?

Is he really planning on moving from here?

I mean, he said it himself that he doesn't want to bother me and I don't wanna get into trouble either!

But then where will he live?? '

"Sooo...where were you planning to live? "

He stopped cutting the ingredients but didn't answer.

Eerie silence filled the room.

"I felt really bad when you left so... maybe you could stay here. I'm not the original owner of the house anyways. You probably deserve it more than me because you stayed by my grandfather's side. "

She looked down, still fumbling with her fingers.

"Miss Kuseno it's o-"

"I-I'm the intruder in this house and I moved here because of my own selfishness. You should be the one judgi-"

BAM!

She looked up, tears welling up in her eyes as she saw that Genos made the sound by slamming the table in front of her, almost breaking the wood.

"I'm sorry, but you didn't hear me the other way. "

She rubbed her eyes with the heels of her palms and smiled with a chuckle.

"Sorry sorry, hehe, I got a little carried away. "

He turned back to the dinner he was making.

"And my answer to your offer. I will gladly stay here as long as I don't propose any threat to you by being associated with you. "

She sighed in relief.

"Thank you..."

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ I would disintegrate on the spot if he were to slam the table like that in front of me.

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

➟ ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!⤵