『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟』

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣I'll just keep on shitposting since nobody will read this anyways

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

She turned back to her screen and after a few minutes of tapping away, the arms around the table started working on his reparations.

She pulled a chair over and sat down beside his table.

"You seem troubled. What happened? "

He turned his head a little to the side to glance at her but turned back and took a deep breath.

"I was chasing down a Mosquito Lady in Z city who was controlling the mosquitoes around her to suck every drop of blood from any living being in the area. "

She stayed silent and just nodded, listening to his story.

"The more blood she managed to get, the stronger she became. I incinerated every little mosquito of hers in the area but it was too late. She has reached her final form and was stronger than ever. I have underestimated my enemy once again, letting my guard down. "

He stopped for a few seconds to gather his thoughts.

"I was ready to use self-destruct to save everyone in the area and also eliminate the threat. "

'So that was the warnings I got! '

"But at almost the last second as I was ready to risk it all. The civil man who was in the area and got his clothes burned off by my incineration- "

'There was NO need for me to know he was naked! '

"- he slapped the Mosquito Lady, immediately splashing her body and all the stolen blood onto the building wall. "

'He killed her with one slap? But Genos couldn't do anything?! '

"That man... He was different... So I have asked him to become his discipline! "

'WHAT?! He just saw him slap a mosquito woman into the wall NAKED! And he wants to become his discipline right away?! '

He looked much better after telling the story. His expression didn't feel that sad but rather...

Determined and hopeful!

'I don't want to ruin his mood. '

"I hope he is the man he showed himself to be then! You know how many fake people can be around here, especially in Z city! Isn't that place filled with monsters anyways? "

She got up and walked to the hologram screen as it showed the progress. Almost an hour of work was left to finish.

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

➟ ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!⤵