『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠』

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ I literally have this shit written til like chapter 20 in my docs but I was unmotivated to actually post them

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

Almost an hour has passed since Genos has arrived.

Tamaki was typing away on her phone as she was waiting by the screen. She didn't leave the lab in case anything happens and it needs her help, but Kalista was there so she can tell her if anything goes wrong.

Genos hasn't said much since he told his story. Only small conversations were heard between the two besides the whirring of the machines working and her tapping on her phone's screen.

It was her first time getting to repair an actual cyborg, but luckily for her, the machines in the lab were pre-programmed for this so she only had to give out the designs and the needed data for where to start and what part needed fixing.

She put her phone down, screen facing down, to distract herself from incoming messages as she stretched her left arm in the air, supporting it by the other and yawning.

"Miss Kuseno! If you feel tired, leave the rest of the work to me and take a rest! "

"No no, I'll be fine! I just stayed here for too long, that's all! "

She got up to stretch easier and looked to the hologram to see that everything was done.
She swiped the screen away and walked up to Genos as he already got up from the table, grabbing her smaller phone sized screen to read it.

"Okay! So the situation is that I've hardened up your chest plates, giving more protection to your Core. Amplified your arm boosters and cannons, making them lighter and faster at charging up. This is mostly it generally. "

She looked up at him to see if everything looked okay.

He was uncomfortably too close, or maybe it was her walking up to him too close while she was reading. Anyways, she took a step back and looked into his golden iris.

He looked around himself a little, examining his new body. He jumped a few times, stretching around... Butt naked....

Okay, well, there was nothing to see but he still didn't have any clothes on.

She looked away in embarrassment and got a little pink shade dusted onto her cheeks from seeing her first ever cyborg creation... Well, just the fixed up version, sorry grandpa.

"I really do feel a lot lighter. "

He nodded at her and looked like he was waiting for something.

And then it hit her.

"Ah! Clothes! Just a second! "

She put down her screen and rushed upstairs to maybe find his room possibly with a wardrobe.

'Either he has style or grandpa did! But all of the tops' sleeves are cut o- oh his shoulders! '

She brought down a dark blue shirt with a sewn-in white one under it, a pair of blue jeans with a belt and white socks for him.

"I'm glad you didn't let grandpa dress you! "

She chuckled, giving him his clothes.

"Thank you! "

He nodded, taking them from her hands.

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

‣ I wish I had more bravery with writing interactions

‣ We love inconsistent length in chapters here

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

➟ ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!⤵