taehyung

imgoodboy

not interested

I gasp shockingly!! did he just reject me to meet?? does he know who I am?? fine bitch, pretend whatever you want... I'll find you.

I was just interested before, but now? I'm decided to know you! if you are not eager I'll make you.

quickly I call hoseok and realize he is sitting at the desk beside me. his head is already into book writing.

"Hobie give me your phone."

I said and made my way to his pocket where he caught me off guard. holding his breath back he let me take his phone out.

"what do you want for?"

he mumbles focusing on his book again. I open his Instagram and search @Imgoodboy and he appears... okayy baby, I found you!

with that proud thought, I click on his account and found it private!

wh-what?? "Hobie why you don't follow him?"

he gave attention to me and see that account. "I don't know who he is... why what happened?"

"but he follows you and you don't know him?"

he shook his head as 'no' which made me sigh frustratdly... why are you becoming a mystery baby?

I immediately send him to follow request from Hobie's account and gave the phone back to hobi.

"will you tell me what happened?? and who is he?" Hobie asked but I stifle my face under my resting arms because I have no answer.

~~~°°~~~

I came back home after having ice cream with seokjin and hoseok... but my mind was on that unknown! either I'll stalk him till I find him or I'll block him.

as usual, mom is having tea with her friends, I greet all her friends and earn a death stare from mom... yeahh right, I forgot to smile in front of her friends.

after that fake happiness, I enter my room and mom came in to nag me manners.

"how many times should I tell you to smile!!? your father has a reputation... please maintain it y/n!"

she explained with disappointment... no matter how Better I behave, I alway lack in everything. they want me perfect and I did my best on it, yet I'm not sufficient.

"I'm sorry mom, I'll make sure to smile next time," I said and she went out with worries over why I'm like this... whatever! fuck that.

I fall onto bed and inhale deeply. was close to sleep until my phone vibrates. then I side my buried face to check my phone... it's imgoodboy message.

interesting...

Imgoodboy

are you offended
that I rejected your
meeting proposal??

I was offended honestly
cause I wanted to
see how you look.

and why you wanna
see me?

bitch your hands are pretty
wondering what's on top?
I mean your face.