patching up with love

His humming of 'no' leaves vibrations in my spine... " Mom is out. We can have sex here too, you know? It's my bed. "

My wide eyes broke the hug, and I stared at him in disbelief. The boldness he gained in my absence is unbelievably amazing.

"Goodboy? Is that you?"

He chuckles, pulling me closer to kiss happily. My hormones rise as I feel his hands shift on my butt and slide down my bare thighs to spread my legs and make me more comfortable.

The kiss deepened with every second and I found myself undoing his jacket and him flipping me under him.

Gosh, we had so much to talk about!

But this is better too!

His lips wander over my neck, leaving open mouth kisses and earning soft moans from me. Soon he looks at me with a raised eyebrow, asking for permission.

Breathing heavily over his touch, I look at him but-

"Taehyungaa, Omma brought apples from Marke--"

We both detached instantly, creating a huge distance. Fuck!! The lady gasps and the plate of apples falls from her hand. Taehyung rushed to pick up the rolling apples while scrubbing his lips to remove my lipstick stain.

"Omma You could have knocked! And it's not what you think... we were just talking—aahhh leave my ear. "

Before Taehyung completed his lame excuse, his mom pulled his ear and dragged him inside with her. She glanced at me and his son.

"Who is she? You told me you loved a girl named Y/N, so what were you doing with her? I didn't raise you for this! "

Taehyung is trying his best to flee his ear, but mom is stronger... why don't I just play along?

"Oh my god!! Do you love Y/N? You said you'd marry me, Taehyung! How can you do this to me? I trusted you!! "

My melodrama made Taehyung's eyes wide in shock at my white lie and mom's grip on his ear tighten... " Omma, she is lying! Please hear your son---ahhhh! "

I suddenly felt sorry for Tae, so I took a step toward him, separated them, and hid Tae behind me.

"Actually, I am y/n! and I'm so sorry mother-in-law... he said you are not at home. "

"Mother-in-law?" she doubtfully asked, and I gasped, continuing my drama...

"Oh No, I'm so sorry. Look at you, so young to be a mother-in-law... so beautiful. No wonder Taehyung is this flawless."

She blushes, forming a small smile, and touches her face to recheck my claim. "I thought I had lost the beauty since tae-

"No!! You look younger than me. I can't believe my mother-in-law will be this pretty woman... all going to whip over you. "

I said, supporting her chin on my fingers as she smiled. Suddenly, a figure sits on the bed, and we notice Taehyung watching our bonding.

"Isn't she good, Oma?" He asks her while flashing his boxy smile at me. She nods, holding my hands and admiring me sweetly.

"She's the same as you described, son," she says, caressing my face with both hands and pulling my cheeks. "Your son is as cute as you!"

I made the same gesture as she, but soon I was pulled back... "Okay, Oma, you should go and adore her later; we need to talk!"

Mom rolled her eyes with a taunting scoff, "I saw the talk!" Then she turned and went out.

"Thanks for the apple, mom!" I speak aloud to her as she waves bye and closes the door. Taehyung made me sit while stroking my hair to get a visual of my side face.

which is the mark.

He didn't comment on that.

He just stares at it while tracing his thumb over the healed cut.

I felt awkward, so I changed the topic to distract him.

"It looks like you are in serious love with me! Your mom knows me too. " I teased.
"I've been telling her about you for years." He spoke, leaning closer to my jaw and attempting to kiss my mark, but I pulled back in reflex.

His gaze was fixed on me stupidly, while I was obnoxiously picking my nails. Soon, he cupped my cheeks and made me face him.

"What happened in all these years?" he inquires with a concerned expression.

After brief eye contact, I remind myself that he's the same guy I love, with whom I open up about everything, and with whom I see my future.

"After I arrived in America, I did nothing but take therapy. Three years went by like this, and I finally healed just like this scar. "

He pressed his right hand on the scar, and I felt the warmth of his hand on it. Then I continued...

Day by day I realize that my one stupid step somewhere gave you all little traumas... it was selfish of me to do it, but yo-ou kk-kno-w-

"Shh, it's alright, don't cry." He comforted me by patting me on the back. I can't stop crying.

After teaching myself all this year to never cry, I ended up doing it! I always needed a shoulder to cry on and he gave me that... so I cried as much as I could and he patiently stroked my back.

"Everything is back to great... you have me now!" I broke the hug, wiping my running nose with my sleeves and sniffing to stop it.

with hitched inhales I ask... "seokjin said you left college. why you did do that? what happened in all these years to you?"

"I couldn't make the courage to step on that area so I left and shifted here... but I'm soon coming to Seoul."

he pecks my lips while cupping my face with his long hand.

"you'll come back for what?" I muffled between his hands cause he literally covered my whole face playfully.

"cause your goodboy finally found a decent paying job... I'll shift there with my parents."

shoving his hands away I jump on him happily... "great! taehyung you should shift fast 'cause we got a wedding to attend."

______________________

(a/n: things are ending 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)