Ride

after class, I search for yoongi- the bad boy of this college. his father has contributed millions to this college so he does what he wants without any restraints.

and he's the one who can find Imgoodboy with a snap of his finger. so I reached his secret place which is an under-construction corner of the college.

his friend namjoon--the second rich who is the brainy one and jungkook--the third rich who always carries banana milk with a pocket knife.

"what brings you here?"

yoongi asked relaxing on a chair with a Lolipop between his lips. while the other two throwing and catching a baseball.

"I want you to find someone," I said searching the account on my phone.

"and why we'll do that??"

Jungkook asked passing the baseball at namjoom... I stare at them, so they stop everything with focus on me. They can't be rude to the daughter of the principal.

yoongi hint me to show them the phone and I gave him. he see the screen and others. two peaks on it with 'damn those hands!' then he gave back and stand while stepping close to me.

yoongi is shorter than me but scarier than everyone. taking his lollypop from his mouth he speaks...

"I'll find him but I want something in return!"

"you already have everything... what you want then?"

he inhale deep and said... "set me up with that hoseok."

my Jaw dropped hearing him. I didn't know he's into guys... well now it all makes sense, why he rejects girls every time.

"no! he is sweet and you'll spoil him around you."

"then find someone else... get lost!"

he said turning back to namjoon and Jungkook... I have to find goodboy but I don't know why author making me do this?? she will agree to yoongi and will start sope!!

"FINE!! I'll tell him... but don't freak him out and hang out like normal dude."

he sits on the chair and slowly blinks his eyes as a yess. what I'm getting myself into... sorry hoseok it's not my fault.!!

---//---

As I exit the college alone and realised that everyone is already gone... now I have to go alone without any partner.

that's what I thought, until I saw taehyung who is struggling with his motorcycle gear so I approached towards him.

but as soon he spot me, he bowed to me with a smile... why he is bowing??

"hie y/n! we met again..."

aww, he looks so cute! I wanna die for his boxy smile. "Hey taehyung... and will you stop bowing to me?"

he scrapes his nape with a nervous chuckle... "it's just out of respect, you know I respect you a lot!"

"and why is that??"

"because you are THE PERFECT Y/N. and I'm flustered that you still remember me."

my smile faded the moment he said 'the perfect y/n'. why do I keep forgetting how perfect I am in other's views?