not-your-mochi??

"UGHH!!! Y/N! IT'S HURTING... LEAVE IT!"

"IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT YOU DID WITH MY HOBIE.!"

without caring others' murmurs at us... I took him to an empty place and fled his ear which is ruddy as Tomato.

"you asked me to set you up with hoseok just to trouble him?? let me tell you yoongi... stay away from him! or I will make sure to thro--

"I didn't intend to y/n! I never thought he was getting this disturb because of me. I was doing that to earn his attention." he confessed, rubbing his ear while groaning.

"you could talk to him sweetly and ask him out."

"and how should I say that??"

"All you had to say is 'hey hoseok should we hang out and maybe watch mov--

" 'hey hoseok should we hang out and maybe watch a movie but if you reject so be ready to regre--

"NO!! YOU DON'T ASK SOMEONE OUT WHILE THREATENING THEM!!"

he hit his head in frustration... "that's how I talk y/n and I really want to change my manner... please do me one favor. I want to apologize to him."

"what favor??"

"can you bring him with you to a party?? I'm organizing it..." I scoff hearing his other trap to scare my angel.

"No! he's not going to any party and you better stay away from him... "

"I Like him y/n! I really do. but I just don't know how to say it... for last five months I've been doing everything that can take his eyes on me but yesterday I realized all I was doing is 'bullying' him."

I notice sincerity in his utterance... at least he agreed he like hoseok but wait.!!! Hobi seem to have feelings for him too so that means they both like each other.

but still, I won't make any decisions without hobie consent.

"Fine, I'll bring him with me but please!! this time, don't harass him.... so when is the party??"

he gave me a blushing smile and scratch his nape before replying...

"party is on the day when hoseok is ready... I'm kinda organizing for him. but don't tell him please I want to surprise him."

"yeahh whatever lovesick! do what you want, but first?? go to class and say you are sorry to hobie."

he agree with guilt and turn to go but soon enough he came back and hand me a piece of paper. I raise my eyebrows as question...

"ahh! this is the guy you were finding... I couldn't find his photo because he didn't posted any, but I dig deeper and found an email joined to this account."

"wait who's email is this? and how can I find him?"

"don't be this stupid... either send that email any fake news and ask him to meet or take advantage of being a principal daughter and find who is the owner of this email by checking into the teacher's PC!"

I gave him an 'oohhh' face hearing his mind-blowing strategy. he smile straight and went back. then I open the paper and read that email.

Jimin.park/not.your.mochi@gmail.com

wow!! so the guy I've been talking to is Jimin? but wait!!!

I know this email!

but where???

remember y/n!! in-class?? in your contacts?? In the mail list?? no no.... it was somewhere else.

"fuck... why I can't remember this stupid mail!! now I have to sneak in teac--

"Why are you talking to yourself??"

I flinch hard hearing an unknown whisper directly into my ear... a hand secures my waist before I fall in startle.

then I notice seokjin has me under his arms with a dumbfounded face... he left my waist as I handle myself.

"who comes and whispers someone's ears while they are thinking??"

he scoff and replies... "and who talks with themselves, that they don't notice when the person walks to them and talk??"

I got no comeback from me! my mind is still stuck in that email while clenching the paper.

"by the way... what email you were talking about??"

"ahh, that?? seokjin you happen to remember this email??"

I instantly unfold the paper showing him the email... after thinking a little while scratching his head he replied.

"you remember the last month, one teacher gave you a list of emails with student ID and ask you to forward an announcement cause she was sick... and you asked me for help cause it was a lot???"

that's when it hits me and I remember!!

"YES!! YOU AND I LAUGHED THE WHOLE NIGHT BECAUSE ONE OF THE EMAIL NAME WAS not-your-mochi!!"

he nods recalling the moment and laughs... finally!!! I remembered now!! seokjin waved my bye and went ahead... I thought to clear today's lecture and expose goodboy later.

while walking toward class I received an unknown call. without any second thought, I answered it.

"Hello??"

no response from another side...

"umm, hello!!??"

then I hear scoffing the tone sounds so dark and dim.

"don't play pranks whoever you are."

I said annoyingly and was about to cut the call but his word froze my whole self.

"why you muted me, babe??"

babe?? wait is he perhaps goodboy??? no way how he got my number? and how does he know I muted him?

"y/n?? I asked why you muted me!!"

His direct question left Shiver in my whole body.... who is he??

what I got myself into?

_____________________

(a/n: not sure when I'll reveal him.🙄)