a new beginning

/ / /     4 years later      / / /

Author pov:

struggling with tons of luggage you finally made your way out of the airport. and the very second leaving everything on the ground you spread your arms while looking at the sky with a deep breath, you inhale the air of your country.

"missed you so muchhhhhhhh!!!" you said stomping your legs with happiness but suddenly someone came and took you in his arms.

as per your information, no one knows you are back so who could it be? The touch was new so you push the person away and saw a tall, fair guy with Black hair.

"Who the fuck are you?" you asked him with your shock utterance. Smirking proudly, he runs his finger through his hair confidently.

"you are standing with your open arms so I thought you need a hug and that's what I did!" he said and instantly felt that's not what you needed.

"Are you perhaps hoseok long lost brother?" you inquired over his caring behavior while picking your stuffs, he smiled with his raised eyebrows.... "no! but is that hoseok handsome as me?"

"seokjin??" his confidence made you ask that, and he shook his head with no.

"well I have to tell you, don't hug people out of nowhere it's creepy. and look's like you are on-boarding... so have a safe trip," you said walking another way with your luggage but his word made you stop.

"I'm ashamed of that too! and thanks for the wish... look's like you came after a long time, do start afresh." his flashy smile made you smile too.

"what's your name? I'm y/n."

"yeonjun! by the way, it's bad that I have to leave this beauty... but gotta go byee take care," he yells walking away and you wave him bye.

whoever he was, he did make your mood great. all the fear of how you'll face everyone is kind of low now. let's start afresh!

---//---

y/n pov:

leaving the luggage to a hotel because mom and dad don't know that I'm here too, and the tracking chip is useless since I deactivate it years ago.

took me a long hour to decide where to start... seokjin? hoseok? maybe yoongi? and Jimin? no! I'll go with namjoon...

the last time I heard about him was after reaching London when dad was telling me to give a statement, so police can arrest him.