sope in love

Author pov:

you and taehyung arrive at the club yoongi told you about... the first scenario you see is yoongi with alcohol staring at hoseok from a corner.

while hoseok is sitting with his eye dug on the phone screen... the obvious thing is hoseok knows he's earning stares from Yoongi and choose to ignore it.

you left taehyung behind and rush to hoseok which made him hug you tight after spotting you.

"I'm here for an hour and that yoongi haven't approached me yet!! not even hie hello y/n!"

he whispers hugging you. grinning angrily you realize how awkward hoseok must be till now... broking the hug you walk to yoongi while taehyung is standing and watching your drama.

"bitch! why do you invite him if you wanna just stare?? you can do that at class too!"

placing his drink down yoongi came closer with a straight smile. because the music is very loud... you lend yoongi your ear to speak where he says...

"I want to talk but I don't want to be rude again so, I don't know how to approach sweetly."

later he spaced and glance at hoseok who is now beside taehyung and watching you.

you found yoongi cute because of his shy behavior so a light chuckle left your lips and made yoongi embarrassed.

holding yoongi hand tight you speak loudly near to his ear.

"HE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME! THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHANCE YOONGI JUST GO AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL... HOSEOK ALREADY LIKES YOU!!"

yoongi eye bright double learning that hoseok likes him too... and his confidence?? it's at its peak now! nodding to you with a gummy smile he rushes towards hoseok.

you turn and see taehyung distancing himself from hoseok, so you join taehyung to watch the yoongi proposal in distance.

yoongi's one clap turns the music off as if he already set this up! you unintentionally squeeze taehyung hand out of enjoyment for hoseok.

taehyung noticed how happy you are so taking the advantage of this moment he made space between your fingers to slide his.

every eye on yoongi which he does not like at all but hoseok's just-say-it expression forces him to do this.

"I-I-I- I'm kinda int-tre-sted?? in y-oU?? I don't know!"

"YOONNGGIIIII!!!!!"

you yell from a distance which flinches everyone. yoongi prepared himself to hear your lecture but hoseok halted you while showing you his hand as a 'stop'

taehyung noticed the corner door lightly open and seokjin entered silently... least he won't be missing the drama.

hoseok inhales deeply staring at yoongi now he doesn't care how yoongi will propose or will he be able to do it or not... but his feeling is getting out of his hand.

"I love you, yoongi!"

These four words flow from hoseok lips and instantly freeze yoongi on spot but that was not strong to freeze him until hoseok stepped closer and plant a kiss on his cheeks.

cheers fill this 15 people club... and a proud smirk plaster on hoseok face looking at yoongi who forgot to breathe.

namjoon and jungkook rush to yoongi and hug him while jumping in happiness.

and all you can feel is something wet on your cheeks... the thing you were thinking to do is done by hoseok. and the result gave you tears.

'will taehyung react the same?'

'will he accept my feelings?'

this question roams above your head, taehyung hand is still in yours which you discover long ago yet pretend not to.

---//---

y/n pov:

"Y/N, I NEED TO USE WASHROOM... I'LL BE BACK!!"

taehyung yells to my ear between the dance and I thumps him up with a nod. seokjin is making distance for me I don't know why? he's at the drink counter.

I thought to accompany him but then I remember it's my last day to enjoy myself because for the next one month I'll have deadly training so.... I'll rather dance and asked him later.

after hoseok and yoongi patched up the crowd increased in the club and now I'm surrounded by strangers yet dancing carefree.

pied Piper song is being played so the energy went into a seductive way and all I can do is sway my hips while messing my hair seductively to that vocal.

everything was fine until I felt a hand snaked on my waist... securing me tight, while a hot breath on the side of my neck… sends shivers down my spine, sending goosebumps to run all over my skin.

“I came, like I promised"

he whispers and it's almost like music to me. which was enough to know it's goodboy. I feel my heart race and I try to turn around to face him…

but he halts my body to do that. leaning forward his mouth on my ear again, making my blood flow faster.

"not now, babe."

I could feel his lips moving at my earlobe but he was not allowing me to look at him.

and why I obey his actions? why do I want to stand like this and feel him? when I never saw him!! his veiny hands which I'm stalking daily are on my waist now.

my back against his chest. I don't know what to say, I couldn't find the words to say.

"finally got a chance to hug you,"  he said and I felt his arms around my waist tighten...

"let me s-see yo-ou!"

I shutter to speak... this is not me! his touch was not normal, not to mention it makes butterflies erupt from within my belly.

fuck if he keeps scoffing near my ear I will lose my shit!

_____________________

(a/n: goodboy has a jacket on so y/n can see his black sleeves and please you all know how perfectly taehyung can change his voice... still if something doesn't make sense PM me 🙃)

goodboy:

I chose this pic because of the veins🥵🤒