real stalker

"I found him"

I announced and watch him getting confused plus annoyed.

"found who? don't try to turn things around say it directly! "

"the actual stalker- the one who did my accident! "

"I'm not buying this shit! you are the one who was stalking her... the one she was trying to find!! "

"that's why I was not ready to tell you this... seokjin believe me she is getting stalked! and now I know who he is... "

he swallow his anger and asked "who?"

I said the name of y/n stalker but he didn't seem to buy it... now I have to tell him the whole story.!

"hear me seokjin! and whatever I'm saying is true... it all started last semester's project. when y/n and I were elected in pairs... just like everyone I fell for her too!! it was love at first sight and I knew she will never see me the way I see her... so I start to follow her but never in a creepy way!! it was only to see her, her smile, her presence... all I was doing was admiring her in a very neat way!!"

seokjin sits on the chair with his whole attention on me... now it's time to take someone's help!

I continue...

"I used to follow her around but never approached... but one day I noticed a strange dude, with a black outfit, hooded head, and mask... he always had this small camera on his hand... I noticed him many times. he roams around y/n and takes her pics secretly.
then I never realized when I started to stalk him instead of y/n!! I just wanted to know who he is!"

I complete my half story and notice he is kind of believing me... only if he believes me I can take his help to expose that guy.

"then what about you talking to y/n as another guy?"

"THAT WAS MY STALKING ACC... I USED TO STALK Y/N SOCIALLY WITH THAT ACCOUNT... BUT SUDDENLY ONE DAY I RECEIVED HER TEXT... I THOUGHT IF I CONFESSED IT'S ME!! she will stop talking... so I act like a mystery guy for her to talk!"

"then suddenly you approach her as taehyung too?"

"ahh, that?? that's because I did my makeover from nerd to cool one... so I thought why not I make move and see her reaction... SEOKJIN I WAS IN THE NINTH CLOUD WHEN SHE SAID MY NAME!! I wanted to end that acc... but she talked about her dark side!! I just wanted to know more so I can become a good taehyung for her."

notice seokjin's eye-rolling bitterly.

"seokjin I know you like her too... you don't show that because your parents already decided everything for you both. but I love her--"

"DO I LOOK I GIVE ANY FUCKS?? KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG TAEHYUNG! FOOLING HER AND LOVING HER WON'T TAKE HER FROM M-- leave that!! proof me that he is the stalker."

I sigh and realize that he might not help me because we both love y/n. okay! even if he took y/n from me, I still need his help to reach Stalker...

"give me your phone, mine is in y/n possession..."

"you know how much I hate you for confusing her with all this??"

he spoke annoyingly while tossing his phone. I thought to msg jimin for proof but I pause seeing y/n photo on his wallpaper... he really does love her.

I can never complete seokjin. his handsome face, personality, money... I have nothing to offer y/n. who am I kidding I just broke her heart badly! I already lost her.

throwing my overthinking aside I call jimin... in a few rings, he answers it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, jiminshi! it's me taehyung..."

I hear objects crashing and a big gasp it's obvious he's shocked... he must be finding me for a week cause he can't ask someone and we normally don't talk on calls.!!

before he copes with his emotion and speaks- seokjin action me to put the call on speaker. so I did.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? DON'T TELL ME HE KIDNAPPED YOU OR SOMETHING!??"

Jimin yells from the phone and his pitch is high enough for me to place the phone on the bed.

"Jiminshi I'm okay and no, he didn't kidnap me but kind of did my accident and I'm in a hospital!"

"WHAT!?? TAEHYUNG I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO TELL Y/N ABOUT HIM!! AHHH YOU GOD DAMM BITCH... WHERE?? WHICH HOSPITAL!?? TELL ME NOW!!"

"Jiminiie!! clam down I'm okay now... and we can't tell all this to y/n but we have someone who can help us..."

I said glancing at seokjin with a pleasing stare he refuse without a word and lipsync 'proof'. fine I'll prove to him that I'm right.

"WHO YOU FIND FOR HELP.?? you have no courage to approach that seokjin and hoseok is no use... and whose number is this..??"

_____________________

(A/n: I swear to you all... I wrote this on PTD on stage era where proof comeback didn't exist... 😬)