Romance In The Milo

You let go of your cup so the liquid wouldn't spill, your hands come up to rake through John's hair as he pulls you in close.
Your lips move smoothly against each other as both of you fight for dominance but it was clear that John had the upper hand.
He manages to lift you up against the counter, your back pressed against the cupboards. 
You don't say anything and neither does he. This was a situation that the both of you needed and you weren't going to complain, you had gone this far you may as well keep going. 

John's mouth was hot from the milo and you could taste the chocolate on his tongue. 
You gasped when he pressed himself between your thighs, he was hard.

Did he feel this way about you since the first time you met?

Your stomach was filled with butterflies as you thought about how he would look at you and how he felt.
He attacks your sleepwear, it was pretty easy to access your body, all he had to do was lift your dress. His fingers touch your sensitive area and you gasped against his mouth, allowing him to shove his tongue down deeper into your throat.
He rubs you to the point that you're close but he stops before you could tip over the edge. This is where you pull away from him, 'what'd you stop?' You growl at him but he smiles, 'I don't want you to cum here', you squeal when he picks you up asif you weighed nothing and takes you to your room where he throws you onto the bed and lies on top of you.

'God, I want more'.

He mumbles before peppering your neck with kisses, his hips roll against your and you want him to fuck you but he doesn't seem to want to go down this road. John notices your disappointment and he stops for a few moments, 'maybe next time, I want to make you cum with my mouth'.

Next time... There will be a next time.

You close your eyes and wait for John to move down your body. His fingers rake down your hot body and you gasp as he opens your legs up, pressing his warm lips against your thigh. Of course, he doesn't forget about biting you a few times until he reaches your core. He removes your underwear and looks up at you one last time, 'you ready?' He whispers up at you.

'I'm ready'.

He dives in, his tongue feels like it's impayled you and you grip the bed sheets tightly, your toes curl at the same time as you moan. The feeling is amazing as John pokes his tongue around before flicking your clit a couple of times which causes a comfortable wave of pins and needles in your feet.

'Oh, fuck!'

You roll your hips into his mouth but only for a few moments when you realize what you're doing. 
John seems to notice your shock and he stops what he's doing, 'everything okay up there?' He gives youa cheeky grin and you shake your head, 'I'm sorry, I was rolling myself against your face-'.

'That's fine (Y/N), you can do it, I want you to fuck my face'.

'Wait, really?'

John doesn't say anything, instead he keeps on with the pleasure that he's giving you. His tongue goes crazy over your clit once again and you scrunch your eyes shut as he works his way through your body.

'W-wait John! I'm gonna cum!'

You feel yourself growing weak and this seems to add fuel to the man as he presses his face further between you legs and you groan from the pressure. Your hands shoot down to grab at his hair and pull but he doesn't stop. He keeps on going and you realize that he wants you to cum in his face, he wants to taste you.

'John!'

You tense for a few moments before your hips begin to jerk against his face. John's arms locks you down so that you don't wiggle your way out from under him. He was going to milk you dry, he was going to swallow and taste you.
After a while you begin to yelp in pain and that causes him to stop, 'sorry', he quickly says before wiping his mouth.

'I've got listerine if you want'.

John chuckles, 'guessing you don't want to kiss just yet', you shake your head quickly which made him laugh harder, 'alright, I'll be right back'.
You've never been eaten out and you didn't mind it one bit... But you also felt a little awkward when it happened as much as your enjoyed it.

Maybe I'll just stick with normal sex.

You think about it whilt John cleans himself up before coming back into the room and kissing you, 'there, taste like mint', he winks at you.

'What about you?'

'Hmm? What about me?'

'I mean, you haven't-'.

John stops you quickly when he understands where you're coming from, 'oh, don't worry about me, next time if that's alright?'

'Alright'.

You're kind of glad that he declined right now, you didn't think you'd be up for it', John cocks his head to the side, 'and besides, you look rather uncomfortable just thinking about it'.

'Oh Jesus! I didn't mean to think like that!'

John kisses you once again, 'it's alright, don't stress'.

'Do you want to stay here with me, just for the night?'

He smiles down at you, 'yeah sure, just for tonight'.