Pain From The Painting

'You're bleeding?'

John approaches you and you look down at your foot, 'oh? I hadn't realized- I didn't even feel it', John is at least a metre away from you, 'let me take care of it, let me see'.
If he has a look, he'll see that you're not injured, 'oh no, it's quite alright, are you able to get me painkillers still, maybe that will help my-'.

'Show me your foot'.

His voice shuts you up and you know you've hit the deep end. You don't say anything else and John sighs deeply before heading towards the door... If you left a bloody footprint here it would mean... Oh shit.
You see him slowly leave the apartment, 'shit', you scared now as he re-entered the room.

'You went over to my place... Didn't you?'

'What?'

'You heard me (Y/N), you went over there'.

'What're you-'.

'Stop lying to me!'

His voice echoed through the room and he slowly approaches you, 'you saw him... You saw Jackson'.
This is where you broke, you wanted to know why he had done what he had done, 'why did you hurt him!? He's barely alive!'
You shriek at John who stops in his tracks at the sound of your voice. You can't read his expression which makes it even worse.

'He hurt you, he was ready to take you away but he wasted that time with you-'.

'And? That doesn't give you a reason to hurt him!'

He takes a steady step towards you and you back up against the counter, 'John please I- I know you're only trying to make things right'.
You slowly move behind the island bench, making sure that there would be some space between you and the man.
John followed you around the counter, his eyes never left yours, they were cold and calculating. This was your end and you knew it, this was how you were going to die.

Fuck this!

You make a run for it, but John is quicker than you, he manages to round the counter and wrap his arms around your waist. You do take note that's he's bigger than you, so he could easily catch you in no time.

'Get off me!'

You begin to thrash around hopelessly. The fear inside you ignites and you struggle harder but your muscles were beginning to ache. John didn't even move, he just stood there with you in his arms and waited until you were exhausted.
When you were finally tired, he threw you down onto the studio floor and straddled you, 'he threw away a perfect chance to be with you', he says as he rakes his fingers through your hair, 'and I know he fucked you that night as well'.
You felt disgusted by his words, 'go fuck yourself', you snarl up at him and he smirks before leaning down and kissing you you. He holds your jaw so that you can't turn away from him.

'You're mine, you hear me? You belong to me'.

John manages to change positions with you. He's lying between your thoughs now and he's forcing himself into you.

'John stop!'

You scream out at him but he quickly covers your mouth, 'shut up! Just shut up!' He begins to thrust into you. The pain is almost unbearable as he's rough.

'Stop fighting me!'

He shoves you down, trying to hold your hands down but you thrash underneath him. 
You have some strength but you know that it wouldn't enough to save yourself.

'Just give up already'.

John whispers down at you once he's caught you by the wrists and pinned you down properly, 'I want you and you want me, we may as well finish what we started from before. I wanted to fuck you that night but I felt that we should have waited... I guess it was a bad idea', he thrusts into your violently and you scream out in pain.
Your vision grows fuzzy and you're no longer fighting him. By the time the police get here, John would be done, he would either kill you or hide you away like he had done with Jackson.
You were so far in your thoughts that you hadn't realized that John was no longer on top of you. You quickly come back to your senses when you hear him screaming. 
John is pressing his hand against a large wound on his neck and you see someone standing a few feet away from him.

Jackson?

Jackson holds one of your palette knives in his blood crusted hand. Somehow he had built up the strength to get out of the bath and get to you. He didn't look at you, his eyes were still glued on John who struggled to his feet. Blood spurted from his throat, 'you fucking-', John coughed a couple of times and the sound of sirens were heard from outside.

'Fuck you'.

Jackson snarls though it comes out rather weak. You watch John fall back against the island bench before sliding down, his blood stained hand pressed against the nasty gash in order to stop the blood from flowing. But you knew that he wasn't able to save himself. 
You flinch when you feel a hand on your shoulder and you look up at Jackson who looked even worse, 'fuck! Jackson, sit down for godsake!' You help him sit against the studio wall before returning your attention back to John. You were tempted to hurt him, but you needed him alive for the police, who you heard coming up the stairs. You locked eyes with John, his no longer filled with rage, only misery and you almost felt sorry for him. But when you touched Jackson, you knew that you weren't going back. You weren't going to forgive John and forget what he had done. 
Policemen burst into the room, three had gone over to John whilst two had come to you and Jackson's aid. 

'He needs medical attention'.

Your try your best to keep your voice steady and you hands shook violently. 

'We'll get you out of here'.

You hear one of them say.

You look back at Jackson and you feel warm when he smiles at you, 'you're gonna be fine honey', you squeeze his shoulder.