9 ︴dylan

He slept through his first alarm, second alarm, and third alarm, only waking up once a very annoyed group of boys started shouting at him to turn them off. George lazily outstretched his hand, turning his third alarm, and soon to be fourth and fifth alarm off before bringing his arm back to the warmth of his blanket cocoon and attempting to go back to sleep.

The attempt was quickly met with failure as Sapnap quickly peeled off the layers of blanket George had nestled himself under. "Hey- woah, no you don't." Sapnap's intervention was met with a tired groan. "It's already eight thirty."

George shot up, his eyes wide. "What?!" He almost screamed, prompting the other boys in the room to laugh. "Sapnap we've already missed a whole hour of class!" He scrambled from his blanketed nest, already rushing around to grab his stuff. "We have to go quick, quick, quick!"

"Chill, would you?" Sapnap laughed, grabbing ahold of George's shoulder to stop him. "Quackity's letting us use his shower, and he's got some clothes left out on the towel rack in the bathroom."

The bathroom. George couldn't lie, he didn't exactly want to go in there after what happened just hours ago. His gaze shifted up to Dream, and they shared a knowing glance.

"Why doesn't he use my bathroom?" Dream asked, and Quackity stared at him with a quizzical expression. He cleared his throat quickly, "that way they can get ready quicker, you know? Sapnap using your bathroom and George using mine?"

Quackity nodded hesitantly, "I guess that could work?" He turned back to the hallway where the bathroom was situated, "hold on let me get the clothes I picked out for him."

Dream was already pushing George out of the main tv room they had been sleeping in, and towards a small door beside the slide. "It's okay," the blonde assured, "I have some small clothes he can get into."

Karl shot him a knowing look, a small smirk on his lips and Dream sent him back a glare that read, not like that.

"Uh, okay then?" Quackity asked more than agreed, still confused because of Dream's behaviour.

"I'll meet you outside then George," Sapnap called after the two with a small laugh heavy in his tone, watching as they disappeared up the dirt exit.

"Thanks Dream," George said, a relieved exhale flooding from his parted lips as he turned to look at the blonde who came up behind him.

"You're welcome." Dream said, brushing off the specs of dirt and shreds of roots that clung to his shirt. "I'll have to try and explain to them that it was because of the illusion in the bathroom and not because I didn't like the idea of you in Quackity's clothes— what Karl seems to think."

George stopped slightly before continuing to follow Dream through the forest and towards his dorm. "You're telling them about the illusion?"

Dream turned to look at him, his brows knitted together. "You don't want me to?"

George shifted his weight awkwardly, averting his gaze to the lush grass that lay below them. "Well I-" he slowly looked back up at Dream, hope cutting deeply in his eyes. "I was hoping it would just stay between us, I don't want to worry them."

Dream looked reluctant, a sigh rippling through his throat as he stared at George through emerald screens. "Fine," he eventually said. "I won't tell them, on one condition."

George tilted his head, "what?"

"If it remains between us then you tell me everything." He held out his hand, all but his pinky finger clenching. "No secrets, just naked truths, deal?"