Chapter 2

The humans in the cell that are awake are shocked from Asta's sudden sadistic behaviour. Asta is preparing some tubes with a needle on one it its end and another end is attached to a container.

He put the needle on the human's hand where one of the main blood vein is at, then he turn on the machine to slowly drain out the blood. After turning on the machine he went to sit on a chair which is in the corner of the cell.

"What is this? What are you trying to do?!" One demaned as they narrowed their eyes. "This is a device that can drain your blood out. I wonder too... I want to do a research on you all after draining out most of your blood and let you rest for awhile then I'll continue my research." Asta said excitingly

"You are crazy! Are you hiding family about your behaviour?!" One shouted as they tried to struggle from the restraints. Asta sighs "They know bout this, they knew it a long time ago" and he got some flashbacks of the incident that happened around a decade ago

Flashback

Asta was 5 years old, he went out to play in the town and he walked into the woods without realising. He was suddenly knocked unconscious. H
When he regained his conciousness he found himself was on the cold stone floor with his hands and legs are tied up on the restraints that is connected to wall. When he opened his eyes, he saw some sharp tools and tools for torturing putting in the room.

He heard a few footsteps outside the room. Then the door open which revealed a few person in front of the door, they walked into the room with a hungry grin on their face. He saw humans and vampires were getting along together to take the tools to prepare. "What do you want from me" asta demanded "nothing from you but from your father. you are being held hostage so we can kill the king and the vampires wouldn't exist." One said

Asta showed fear on his face and tried to struggle which made the group even more excited. "We could torture you for killing our time waiting for him or even doing experiments too" A vampire said as they started using the tools for torturing people on Asta. They used a whip to whip him until he has the marks on him, asta was screaming and crying in pain when he was getting whipped.

The second day he was brought to a electrical chair in the room to get electrocuted. The thrid day was getting injected with an unkown liquid which made him felt like his whole body was burning for the whole day. The foruth day, he was cut everywhere on his body, his clothes are almost shredded in pieces. The fifth day, his face was forced to put into a huge basin of cold water (aka drowning). The sixth day, he was burning in a room that it is fire proof and the fire didn't become smaller, it increases its size instead. Asta was screaming in pain, he had his tears coming out from his eyes non-stop whenever it is too painful and after the tortures.

But on the seventh day, asta started to lose hope of getting saved. The group injected and even forced him to drink holy water everyday, they use those weapons that are made of pure silver and the objects that the humans believe that can harm the vampires on asta. They were torturing him repeatedly for nearly 9 weeks.

Asta's screaming in pain and the voice of calling for help slowly subside into nothing, just pure silence and that's when his other personality was created. A certain day when the group was going to do their daily torture on Asta, that's when his twisted personality revealed out.

The group injected the holy water in him, then they prepared to force him to drink the holy water and suddenly Asta started laughing hysterically which alerted the group. Asta somehow found the strength to break free from the restraints and he started drinking the humans' blood from the group. He killed the vampires and drank their blood too. Then he started to walk back to the castle as if he knows the direction.

Flashback ends

Asta got back his senses from his flashback "well, it doesn't matter right now. You are gonna either die or survive but you will be very broken if you manage to survive" asta said as he stopped the machine and inserted a syringe of poison that he made into them, it is just effective on humans.

The poison is for lowering the humans' immunity, physical strength, conciousness, healing and defense. So it will be easier for him to do research and experiment on them.

He pour out a small amount of blood from each bottle that collected the blood into some small bottles to collect the blood as samples for research. He saw one of them tried to break free and he took a knife out of nowhere, he use the knife to cut the person's hand. The person shouted in pain, he tried to put his other hand to reduce the bleeding, he forgotten his other hand was also restrained. The cut wasn't deep enough to cut off the whole hand but it was deep enough to see blood spraying out from the cut.

The others were shocked, they don't dare to move an inch after that. "This is what you get if you try to break free from the restraints. If you managed to break free and get out of your cell, you will have an even better punishment which will cost your life." Asta said coldly as he wipes off the blood from his knife. He put down the knife on his hand and took a electroctor from the table that's in the cell.

When he wanted to electrocutes one of the humans, he heard someone walking to the cell. Meanwhile was Liebe who is looking for his brother to accompany him to go out of the castle, he went into the dungeon to look for his brother since he couldn't find him anywhere in the castle. "STOP! What are you doing brother!" Liebe immediately stopped his brother when he saw what is going to happen next, asta stopped his actions and he was shocked but he wiped off the expression after a second.

"You know what I am doing, you know what happened after what happened that on day. So what do you want?" Asta looks at his brother seriously as if he can kill him anytime, then he suddenly changed to a more relaxed expression.

"I wanted to ask you if you can go out of the castle with me..." liebe said while he is trembling in fear asta sighs and replied nicely "sure, I will. But let me clean up here, of course I won't hurt them now."

Asta put down the device and cleaned up the things on the table before leaving the cell. "What are we gonna do!" One shouted as asta looks back at them "Try not to die" he replied coldly, he locked the cell and got out of the dungeon to the castle's entrance where he and liebe will meet.He saw liebe standing there waiting for him patiently when he got there

"Let's go liebe" asta said gently as liebe follow him when he heard his brother called his name.