Part 1

So this is my first time uploading any fanfic on wattpad....phew I'm nervous. The following story is purely my imagination.
Hope you guys enjoy !!!!

The mission to save the CM was successful and so did everyone get to know the truth about Karan's martyrdom. Pin drop silence had falled after Monami's words 'Shaheed hogaya woh' left her mouth. All the more baby and bhabhi had gotten to the truth about Karan's martyrdom and Balli. Bhabhi was devastated but was in awe of Monami's bravery and courage, as for baby she was still upset about her chachu / best friends sudden departure unknown to the fact he might never return. A whole week had passed the training regime was back on track. All the cadets were performing their best with full determination. The drills had come to an end for the morning. Everyone was in the mess post breakfast except Monami.

Monami Mahajan was practicing boxing in the hanger area. Hair tied back in a pony tail her bangs slick with sweat her sap green hoodie tied around her waist boxing gloves in hand. The last moments with Karan kept going back and fro in her mind. Thereby the boxing session to take her mind off the unfaithful event.
Batra sir was sat in his office going through the paper work for the last mission when he heard knocks on his cabin door. 'Come in' 'Special Agent Param/Karan Shergill reporting on duty sir' said 2 familiar voices. Batra sir looked up from his file and was overwhelmed with emotion to see his 2 best commandos safe and alive. They explained the while situation as to how they survived, how param was alive all the while and how the duo had complete mission samapan. Batra sir was ecstatic and said that they should go and meet the cadets in the mess. ' mujhe lagta hai tum dono ko jaakar mess mai sabse mil lena chahiye. Especially tumhe Karan tumhaare cadets ne tumhe bohot miss kiya hai.' Karan faintly smiled and the three left the cabin for the mess. The mess was quite without its daily buzz the cadets were having their breakfast. Sid was about to leave with the breakfast plate sanju had prepared for monu coz apparently his bff hadn't had a proper meal said sanju n the former didn't argue. As he was about to exit the mess he clashed into Batra sir. "Good morning sir" Sid said clicking his toes. 'Good morning Siddharth itni jaldbaazi mai kaha jaa rahe ho' 'Woh sirji Siddharth monami ke laane khaana le ja raho hai usne dhang se khaana nhi khayo hai aur boxing ki practice kar raho hai.' 'Acha theek hai lekin uss se pehle kisi se mil lo ' Batra sir said n on cue Param n Karan entered, the crowd was shocked to see them. 'Kya hua apne mogambo se miloge nhi' and all the cadets n trainers jumped on Karan to hug him. Param was happy to see the love his chotte was showered with.

So here's the first part. Honestly I have no idea as to how many parts will be there it would mostly be a TS. If you liked the story do vote and comment. I'll upload if you guys want me to continue so do let me know. Also any suggestions from you guys are welcome I'll try my best at it.

All kinds of criticism, appreciation, suggestions, ideas are open heartedly welcome.

Also abrupt end ke liye maarna mat!! 🙈

Yours truly
Sara 🤍