Part 3

Hey, hope you guys are doing well and good !!! 🤗

So lets start with part 3, Happy reading 😊
Let's begin......

'Waise ek baat puchu Monami?' 'Ji bhaiya' 'Kyu iske peeche apni zindagi kharab kar rahi ho?' Param asked taking Monu in a brotherly side hug. Whereas Karan pouted like a kid a rare sight might I add. All of them laughed at it and had a light moment. But it was soon ended when they heard a scream of ..........

'Chachi' they heard a little girl's voice. Monami turned around to see Baby coming towards her, Monami went and embraced baby, 'Bache aap akele aaye ho kya? Mumma kaha hai?' she asked baby who was still in her embrace. 'Offo chachi mai akele kaise aau mumma bhi aai hai woh aarahi hai lekin mujhe aapse aur sid chachu se milna tha.' Baby said cutely. Karan was smiling at the two most important girls in his life smiling at their bond. Param stood astonished to his daughter grown up the last time he had seen her, she was merely a toddler learning to talk and there in front of him stood his lil young lady.

Sid came forward and said, 'Yo choti billi aapka milke hogaya moti billi se toh aapke iss chachu pai bhi dhyaan de do' 'Sid chachu' 'Choti Billi' they exclaimed and hugged each other. Everyone chuckled as to how these two behaved like little kids although one of them was a commando in training. 'Waise bache aapke liye ek surprise hai' Monami said getting on her knees and facing baby 'kya chachi' baby asked in an excited tone. 'Peeche dekho' Baby turned to look and saw her Karan chachu. 'CHACHU' she screamed loudly in excitement and ran to him and hugged him. Karan took her in his arms and hugged her tight.

He twirled her in circles like he always would baby giggled at this. Everyone stood adoring the uncle-niece duo. Param had tears of happiness in his eyes listening to his daughter's giggles it was like pure music to his ears. Monami had tears of happiness running down her eyes Sid noticed it and took her in a side hug and kissed her head and sent a secret prayer to his GodG bro to keep his moti billi happy like this always.

Karan stopped twirling baby and held her in a hug before facing her and kissing her cheek and forehead. 'Special Agent Shera mission successful?' 'Yes maam' he replied putting her down and getting on his knees. Param chuckled listening to the duo's conversation. 'Lekin aapko punishment toh milegi chachi ko rulane ke liye.' Baby said 'Acha madam chachu kuch dinn nhi the toh aap chachi ke team mai gaye' he said tickling her. 'arrey chachu, chachi bhi toh aapki choice ki hai.' she said in a childish teasing tone and Monami and Karan blushed. 'Acha mai aapke liye kuch laaya hu aap phir bhi mujhe punishment doge?' 'Depend karta hai Special Agent Shera ki aap kya laaye hai?' 'Ok, aap ko yaad hai papa war pai bad guys se dishoom dishoom kar rahe the.' 'haa isliye toh woh mujhse milne nhi aate the' she said in a sad tone. 'Toh abhi mil lo.' Karan said and pointed towards Param.

Baby saw her dad and 'PAPA' she ran and hugged him tight. Param hugged his daughter tight having had lost so many years of her growing up he silently promised to be there for her in the future. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead and picked her in his arms. Barkha entered the hanger area with Mrs. Batra and saw everyone gathered there. Her eyes then went to baby who was in someone's arms.....hang on that someone seemed too familiar, familiar to such an extent that she thought she was dreaming. There stood Param her martyred husband standing tall and proud like he always did with their daughter in his arms.

Barkha's eyes filled with tears she was in a dilemma as to if this was a dream or was it reality. She knew it wasn't a dream when Mrs. Batra besides her gasped at the sight of the Shergill brothers together after years. That's when Barkha noticed Karan besides Monami their hands entwined together.

'MUMMA' Baby shouted from Param's arms and that's when his eyes went on her. She was still the same beautiful, soft yet strong and bold women who he was married with, but perhaps she had grown more beautiful over the years. Param put baby down and began walking towards Barkha he took small steps towards her and when he finally did reach her he pulled her in a hug. That hug seemed to have vanished all of his pain of been captive for so long he finally felt at peace at home. Having his wife in his arms, their daughter, his brother, the academy and soon to official new family member in the Shergill clan Monami.

They parted from each other and he kissed her forehead assuring her he isn't gonna leave again sooner. 'Param kaise ho tum, kaha the itne saal, patah hai kitna miss kiya maine tumhe' Barkha said tearfully. 'Ab toh aa gaya hu na mai wapas ab kahi nhi jaa raha mai.' he said. He turned to see Mrs. Batra the women who had given him love like a mother after he had lost his won. Mrs. Batra pulled Param in a motherly hug and signaled Karan to join in which he did instantly. They broke the hug and Mrs. Batra caressed their faces and said, 'Aaj mere dono bete wapas aagaye, iss academy ki raunak wapas aagaye'. The atmosphere was heavy with emotion, 'Kya mummyji aap toh aapke iss bete ko bhul hi gaye.' Sid said keeping his hand over his heart dramatically sighing. 'Chup kar oye idhar aa' she said and pulled him in a hug. Which Sid returned gleefully.

'Ahh bhabhi' shouted Karan as Barkha twisted his ear 'Kitna pareshaan kiya hai patah hai tumne hum sabko especially Monami ko.' she said where as Monami faked a glare at him. 'Sorry bhabhi' 'Sorry mujhe nhi Monami se kaho' she said 'Sorry Rani sahiba' he told Monami. 'Ab toh kaan chodiye na bhabhi.' he said and Barkha left his ear, he bent and touch her feet to take blessings. 'Waise tumhe patah hai Karan jab tum nhi the na toh Monami ne hum sabka bohot khyaal rakha.' Barkha said taking Monami's hand and cupping her face.

' Usne iss mission ke complete hone tak nhi bataya ki tum shaheed hue the, itni strong hai yeh ki kisi ko patah chalne hi nhi diya. Yaha tak ke usne apne best friend Sid ko bhi nhi bataya.' She said, Monami's eyes filled with tears. 'Bohot lucky ho tum ki tumhe itni brave aur strong ladki mili, kabhi iska dil mat dukhana.' she said 'Kabhi nahi bhabhi' Karan replied promising her.

'Ab agar sabka milna ho gaya ho toh kya hum kuch khaa sakte hai bohot bhuk lagi hume' Faizi said and everyone chuckled. 'Haa haa bhuk toh mujhe bhi lagi chalo kuch khaate hai ' Param said 'Aur Karan mujhe tumhare namoono se bhi milwau aur tumhari aur Monami ki kahani bhi.' 'Haa chachu story time' Baby cheered as she ran in Karan's arms. 'Inki kahani toh hum batate hai bhaiya.' Faizi said. 'Yes, story time Monu aur Karan bro- I mean sir' Sid quickly changed seeing Karan give him a glare 'ki love story in full detail.' All of them left for the mess except for the cadets, Mr. Batra and Ustadji as the latter had formalities to complete regarding the mission report and as for the trainers well since their ulti khopdi was back they had gone back to training but where also gonna secretly plan a welcome party for their beloved Mogambo thanks to Koel's idea.

That's it for this part. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Do let me know if you want another part and want me to continue for a few more parts.

Also do let me know if you got bored or liked this part. Appreciations, criticisms and suggestions are accepted with open arms. Do forgive me for any grammatical errors.

Please do vote and comment if you like this part!!!

Adios!!!! 👋🍂

Yours truly,
Sara 🤍