Part 28

Hey guys, back with another update.... Happy reading!!!

CONTINUATION

Dr. Mahajan who had been witnessing the mess and it's activities since the time the cadets where dishelved with their routines, notes saw Karan picking his daughter in his arms and walking out so that her sleep wasn't disturbed. He saw how the trainers treated their cadets that is with utmost care and also how Karan treated his daughter with love, care and respect even though their backs where facing him. He couldn't help but notice Monami's relaxed body as she leaned into Karan and his protectiveness as he carried Monami to her room. But one thing that reflected the most was pure love and affection.

As Dr. Mahajan was lost in his thoughts, he felt a hand on his shoulder which shook him out of his reverie he turned to the side and saw Param.

'Kya aap ko abhi bhi lagta hai ki yeh dono ek dusre ke perfect match nahi hai.' he asked as he gestured to Karan's retreating figure that held Monami in his arms.

'Patah nahi Param.' He replied tersely. Param let out a sigh and shook his head at the former.

'Ab patah nahi toh ek hafte mai patah chal jaayega aur aap sure bhi ho jaayenge ki dono ke dusre ke liye perfect hai.' Param told him determinedly and walked away leaving Dr. Mahajan at his thoughts.

FLASHBACK

Param and Batra sir were discussing a few things bout Mission Samarpann and they were interrupted by a knock on the latter's cabin door.

'Come in.' Batra sir called out.

One of the co-trainers entered the cabin and saluted his seniors.

'Sir, koi Dr. Mahajan aapse milne aaye hai.' he said looking at his seniors. Batra sir and Param looked at each other and shared a glance.

'Bhejo unko andar.' Batra told the co-trainer. He nodded in agreement and exited the cabin.

Dr. Mahajan entered the cabin and shook his hands with Batra sir, Param looked at him and gave a nod their equation had changed over-night Dr. Mahajan noted.

'Dr. Mahajan aap yaha iss academy mai?' Batra sir asked as he sat down in his chair and gestured Dr. Mahajan to do so whilst Param took his seat which he had been previously sitting on.

' Kuch kaam tha aapse Mr. Batra.' he replied.

Batra sir and Param shared yet another look with each other.

'Kahiye mai aap ki kaise madat kar sakta hu.' Batra sir said politely but defiantly.

'Mujhe iss academy mai as a head doctor ek week ke liye posting chahiye.' He said bluntly.

'I'm sorry what? Dr. Mahajan aap ko iss academy jisse aap itna na pasand karte hai yaha posting chahiye?' Batra sir asked perplexingly did he hear right he wondered.

Param too straightened up in his seat and looked at Dr. Mahajan with suspicious eyes yet maintained a neutral expression on his face.

'I mean koi specific reason Parakram mai posting ke liye?' Batre sir asked trying to maintain professionalism.

'Bohot pehele mujhe bhi army postings mile the, I know how things work isliye mujhe yaha posting chahiye.' Dr. Mahajan explained.

'Sorry to interrupt sir, but yeh koi concrete reason nahi hai posting ke liye.' Param countered.

Batra sir nodded at Param's statement and looked at Dr. Mahajan who looked at the duo a little reluctant he sighed and began, 'Mujhe yeh posting isliye chahiye kyuki mai Monami aur Karan ko ek chance dena chahta hu. Patah hai aaj tak maine joh bhi decisions liye unn ke kaaran Monami ko hurt hua hai. Mai aaj tak sirf ek condescending father ki tarah hi uske saath behave kiya hai, shayad mai darr gaya tha Juhi ko khone ke baad, aur hota bhi kyu nahi kyuki Monami toh hai hi Juhi ki tarah. Par shayad shayad mai unn dono ke mauka dena chahta hu.'