Part 32

Hey guys, back with yet another update. Happy Reading !!!

PARAKRAM SAF

It had been a day since the cadet's week long break had been announced before their second year at training commenced. Which meant that the cadets were returning to their home for a small break and reporting back a day before the second program regime began. But owing to Karan and Monami's engagement they would be returning 2 days before they resumed their training. Most of the cadets had left the for their small break the same night as the party hence leaving the academy less chaotic.

Faizi was gonna visit his ammi who had been excited to meet not only her son but her soon to be daughter-in-law Koel and her grandson who was equally excited to meet his Dodo Daddy's mother. The trio were gonna depart today for their journey in the afternoon.

Sanjana after lots of pleadings was gonna go with Sid to his house. She had called in to inform her parents that she would be visiting them but learnt that they were on a religious trip with the extended family which Sanjana despised all thanks to their ancient thoughts. She had informed Karan and Batra sir that she would be staying back at the academy until Sid barged in between and told her that she should accompany him to Ganju house so that she could meet his Daddy G ie his Poppy. After promising to a separate room and a call of invite from Daddy G himself, she had agreed albeit a llittle reluctantly.

As for Karan and Monami well things were a little grumpy. Grumpy for Mr. Khadoos Shergill I'd say as Dr. Mahajan was taking Monami to Mahajan House and she had agreed excitedly, leaving a certain Special Agent sulky and snappy. He understood that she and her father has reconciled after a long decade but after being away from her for nearly a month he wished to be around her all the time.

Param, Barkha and Dr. Mahajan who had seen Karan sulk and rip open two punching bags in annoyance had, had a hard time to not end up in laughter splits.

Finally it was the morning that Monami was gonna leave for Mahajan House and Karan was Shergill House. Monami had been searching for Karan, turns out he had been sipping on his coffee in his cabin going through a mountain load of paperwork to divert his mind and before he left for the small break.

'Offo Karan tum yaha ho mai kab se tumhe dhoond rahi thi.' she said as she barged into his cabin and taking a seat of one of his chairs.

'Hmm..' was the reply she got, as he was totally engrossed in his work. 

Monami understood that he was busy and waited until he completed his work. After what felt like eternity but was barely 5 mins, Karan signed the documents and closed the file. 

'Finally tumhaara kaam hogaya.' she said and looked at Karan who gave her a smile. She reached out for his cup of coffee but the cup disappeared even before she could get her fingers two inches close to it leaving her wide eyed in amusement.

'Sorry Madam mai apni coffee nahi share kar raha.' he said while drowning the rest of the coffee down his throat.

Monami who was irked at his behaviour and stood up and walked up to his chair and turned it so that he was facing her and not at the now vacant chair where she had been sitting.

'Special Agent Karan Shergill, aapke information ke liye yeh bata du ki hum bohot jald rather hum humaari life already ek dusre ke saath share kar rahe hai. So with respect to that tumhe apni coffee share karni padegi mere saath.' she said whilst her hands rest on either side of her hips.

Karan looked at her and replied, 'Cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan, mai apni life aapke saath share kar sakta hu par coffee...well sorry to say that's something I wouldn't share.'