Part 1.4

"-It's the best game EVER!" Hinata said, overly excited - as usual. "What is he on about?" Tobio asked as he took a seat next to Yamaguchi.

"Hinata is rambling about some game he plays." Goshiki waved his hand around.

"He's been at it for the past..." Himekawa checked the time on his phone. "thirty eight minutes." Shibayama let his head drop on the table as Hinata kept rambling about some fantasy game.

"I don't even remember the name." Riseki whispered to Tobio.

"I do. It's HQFantasy." Everyone looked at Yachi. "He's been at it with me since last night." Yachi raised her glass, before taking a sip from her coffee and letting it back down.

"Yachi is the bravest among us." Inuoka admitted.

"It's not that bad!" Hinata protested. Tsukishima took out one earbud and raised an eyebrow.

"...creepy." Koganegawa shivered. "Kageyama, have you ever heard of that game?" He asked the other setter, then. Tobio nodded. Everyone stared. Hinata grinned.

"NO WAY!!! What's your username?! I'm so gonna send you a friend request!!"

"I uh... it's nobodyimportant2..."

Tsukishima snickered. "Kinda ironic." He said.

"Tsukishima, be nice!" Yachi said, lightly hitting his arm.

"No, he has a point! It's an ironic na-" Kunimi started, but was cut off.

"THAT WAS YOU?!"

"HUH??"

~•~

"Are you okay?" Hinata asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Tobio asked back.

"Tsukishima's a jerk."

"I know."

Silence.

"You know what? We should change our names to match!" Tobio blinked. "Huh?"

Hinata gasped. "You could be kingofthecourt! And I'll be bestdecoy!" He said. "Those... don't exactly match..."

"I mean, from an outsider's perspective, they don't. But it does for us!"

"You're the only one for whom it makes sense, Hinata." Tobio rolled his eyes, pulling his sleeves lower.

"What if we added our Jersey numbers at the end?"

Tobio stayed quiet, while Hinata waited excitedly for an answer. "Fine."

Hinata cheered.

"There you two are!" The two looked up. "I've been trying to find you for a while now." Himekawa said, sitting with them.

"Sorry." Tobio bowed his head.

"Don't apologize! It's fine! We're all just glad you're okay!" Himekawa smiled.

"Yeah, you did kinda run off." Hinata added.

"So, what were you two talking about?"

"Matching names!"

Silence.

"Are you two getting married?"

"Huh?"