Part 2.5

"So, you don't know how to get back... And neither do we... What do we do?"

Tobio asked.

"We could try to finish the game! I mean, we won't have anything to do after so we'll probably get to go home."

Hinata suggested. This might be the smartest thing he has said so far! The wizard, Kodzuken -aka Kenma- shrugged.

"We should hurry, then! Oh gods-do you think Yamaguchi is looking for us?"

Hinata asked, panicking a bit.

"Probably. We should hurry, though. We can't miss school."

Tobio proceeded to start walking, taking Hinata's hand, when he noticed that Kenma was just staring at a rock, smiling kinda sadly.

"Kenma?"

Hinata called. No answer.

"Kenmaaa?"

Nothing, again.

"Kenmaaaa!"

The wizard finally looked up.

"We're lucky, Johzenji is very close to Nohebi."

Tobio declared. Hinata tilted his head.

"How close?"

Kenma asked.

"Two days of walking or so."

Tobio answered.

"Huh. Pretty close."

The wizard said.

"Indeed it is. If we jump on Hinata's back and he runs, we might just-"

Kenma chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

Hinata asked, thinking that the wizard was mocking him. Even if Tobio hadn't finished the 'joke'.

"Nothing. Just... thought of a friend..."

Kenma answered.

"That's sweet and all but we should hurry. Hinata, how strong are you?"

Tobio asked, raising an eyebrow

"I'm not gonna carry you."

Kenma raised an eyebrow towards Tobio, who was sticking his tongue out to Hinata. Hinata reached up and pinched it.

"Watch your tongue next time."

Kenma sighed.

"This is going to be a long trip..."