Part 3.2

The two broke the kiss, staring in each other's eyes, smiling.

There was the sound of someone spitting out their drink. The two looked up.

Yamaguchi was staring at them, terrified.

"W-we can explain-" Hinata started, before he was cut off.

"What the fuck?" Yamaguchi questioned, unable to believe what he had just witnessed, for some reason.

The door opened. "Hinata? Kageyama?" Tsukishima asked, surprised

"Where were you guys?!" Goshiki asked, just as shocked.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! We'll explain everything!" Kageyama said.

~•~

"I don't buy it." Tsukishima declared.

Hinata and Tobio turned to Yamaguchi. "Tell them." Hinata said. Yamaguchi nodded.

"I saw them materialize out of thin air. Believe what you want to believe." He said. Yachi's mouth dropped open.

"Also, they were kissing." Yamaguchi added.

"Yamaguchi you traitor!" Tobio grabbed a pillow, throwing it at his friend, who failed to catch it in time.

"You WHAT?!" Goshiki asked in surprise.

"Goshiki, pay up!" Yachi called.

"Told ya they liked each other." Koganegawa elbowed gently his boyfriend.

"Dammit!" Goshiki pouted.

"Ha!" Yachi exclaimed.

Hinata and Tobio watched confused as chaos ensued.

Without looking, Hinata reached for Tobio's hand, taking it in his, before leaning against his chest.

"Home, sweet home..."