Part 1.5

"You two are actually moving in? Together?" Tsukishima asked. Hinata nodded excitedly.

"That's quite a long way you've come!" Riseki said, surprised.

"Am I the only one scared about their well-being?" Yachi asked.

"Nope." Kunimi said as he put the box he held on the kitchen table. "That's why we got them this!"

"A box?" Koganegawa raised an eyebrow.

"A camera!" Kindaichi corrected them.

"We're not babies!" Hinata said, fully red.

"Your mom would disagree." Inuoka didn't even look up from his phone. Yamaguchi and Yachi snickered as Goshiki stole it, earning a few screams of protest from the middle blocker. "GIVE IT BACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Himekawa blinked. "Uh... what?" Everyone turned to him. Inuoka took the opportunity to take his phone back. Goshiki turned to him, and Inuoka stuck his tongue out while shielding his phone.

"What are you, babies?" Tsukishima asked.

"At least they don't have an unhealthy dinosaur addiction." Kuguri teased. Inuoka looked up, before making grabby hands at his boyfriend.

"This isn't funny, anymore."

"Au contraire, it's even funnier now." Tobio snickered. Tsukishima just glared at him, before they started fighting.

"Hey-HEY! Enough!" Yamaguchi tried to separate them, but got hit instead. So, he joined the fight. Kunimi started filming. Himekawa and Riseki took the opportunity to leave, almost unnoticed.

Yachi noticed, though. "150 yen says that Himekawa and Riseki are dating." She told Goshiki.

"200 yen says they aren't, but are definitely up to something." Goshiki said. Koganegawa raised an eyebrow.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked

"Himekawa and Riseki." Yachi answered.

"Dating for sure."

"Koganegawa you traitor!" Goshiki shouted.

"I want in." Kindaichi said, opening his wallet. "100 yen say they have been dating since second year."

"Fuck you guys!" Goshiki said and pouted.

"What are you guys doing?" Everyone looked up (down) to Hinata. "Making a bet."

"Where did Kuguri and Inuoka go?" Yachi noticed.

"To meet with Shibayama." Hinata said and shrugged

"Oh."

"What kind of bet are you guys making?"

"We're betting on wether or not Himekawa and Riseki are dating."

"Oh absolutely they are!"

"Oh! Riseki has his location on!" Goshiki showed them his phone. "Let's follow them!" Everyone agreed and left, Kindaichi dragging Kunimi along. And soon, the room was almost empty.

Hinata looked at his friends fighting, sighing. He took his phone out, connecting his earphones on it, and logged in HQFantasy.

"Dammit! It started raining!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, making Hinata look to the window. Indeed, it was raining. The game started glitching, as Tobio leaned over the screen.

"That dumb game, again?" Tsukishima wiped some blood from his nose.

"You should probably get some ice." Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima glared at his friend, who looked too innocent, then headed downstairs.

"I didn't know you had such a strong left." Kageyama commented.

"I uh... I've been doing boxing since I was in middle school." Yamaguchi rubbed the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.

"No way!"

The power went out. There was a scream. "I'll go find Tsukki." Yamaguchi said, turning on his phone's flashlight. "Be right back."

"We won't go anywhere,"

There was a blinding light.

"anyways-"